Register Now
killamch89

Access To Google Apps Without The Tracking - The Aurora Store (The Perfect Google Play Store Alternative)

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

App that tracks you sell the data to advertisers and other behavior manipulation using AI that facebook has been doing for years. 

That's pathetic indeed, it's part of how they make money online. Normally if they don't consider that, such revenue they command couldn't have entered their account which they made through manipulation. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's pathetic indeed, it's part of how they make money online. Normally if they don't consider that, such revenue they command couldn't have entered their account which they made through manipulation. 

All you need to do is check the location history on your Google account and you'll see that your device is tracking your every movement and it's extremely precise.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah - it's been something that's been going on for years and it will keep happening as long as they still have access to users data. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

All you need to do is check the location history on your Google account and you'll see that your device is tracking your every movement and it's extremely precise.

Yes, I see all of what you said, Google have tracker, even the sites and password are saved in my Gmail account. That one marvel me too. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's been something that's been going on for years and it will keep happening as long as they still have access to users data. 

You're simply right buddy, it will keep on like that till time indefinite. That's one of their income generating means. 

On 10/2/2021 at 7:19 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes its been years now this practice is in effect and it will continue that way I suppose.