Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst waste of money you ever paid on a DLC?

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

What could actually be the reason why the disc of Alfa Romeo Racing didn't work? 

The disc gets curropt sometimes. I had this issue most of the time while buying used games. That's why I used to double check the CD/DVDs for any external scratches or damages. ☺️

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The disc gets curropt sometimes. I had this issue most of the time while buying used games. That's why I used to double check the CD/DVDs for any external scratches or damages. ☺️

Yeah, that could be the case or just bugs. Although, disc scratches are very common in messing up the game. 

2 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I don't think it was that scratched, but I haven't checked the disc in a while.

Then that must be a curropt file. As I have said, I do had similar issues, and I figured out it was due to damaged CDs. But since your CDs are not damaged, one thing you could check is by disabling your antivirus. Then try to reinstall again. Sometimes, antivirus also restricts the usage and permission of third party .exe files. 😊

On 8/9/2021 at 4:49 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, some of these guys are very misleading with whatever they are saying. It's actually why I'm very skeptical about anything I see that looks like a promotion of a brand. 

Yeah - I look for some kind of promotion and if they bring up the flaws of the game and how detailed they were about it.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I look for some kind of promotion and if they bring up the flaws of the game and how detailed they were about it.

I do that as well knowing fully well what they are capable of without being clear, I make sure to read in between the lines.