Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

On 11/29/2021 at 7:41 AM, skyfire said:

I may have to learn those setups of linux mail server. I know many who have done this to save from being relying on external mail services. 

They aren't reliable for me when I used it back. I think it kept delaying some of my mails most of the time. I moved on from it. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

They aren't reliable for me when I used it back. I think it kept delaying some of my mails most of the time. I moved on from it. 

Yes they seem to be compromised and now even FBI can spy them. they used to be safe in past but recent news shows otherwise. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes they seem to be compromised and now even FBI can spy them. they used to be safe in past but recent news shows otherwise. 

Exactly, the moment I kept seeing the red flags on their mailing services, I knew right away that it's not something I can trust anymore. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I recently learned about mailfence. I hope to try it soon and give review on. But for now I am just in exploratory mode and trying to find other similar service. 

If it goes well with a better user experience please inform me as soon as possible because I will be interested in using as well. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

So far mailfence looks good but I think spending months or years in some mail box is the only way to judge it long term. 

Yeah, it's only time that will tell. At least, you have started out with it already. 

Has to be gmail for me. It's the email service that I've used for a very long time and it's never given me any trouble. It's easy to use, works well on my laptop and phone, and the fact its connected to your Google account makes it very useful.

Currently the company for which I work for use Gmail Corporate Email Service. It makes thing a less complicated as my other personal email accounts are on Gmail too.

But, my previous employers used AliMail and it was quite messy. Had many bugs, emails from external email addresses were often not received or sent to spam.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Gmail is definitely one good service it's just that too many issues with them on privacy and reliability. 

Yeah, it's actually why I can't stop making use of their services no matter the challenge they have with users privacy and reliability.