Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

11 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes, they have good features which many other people copy. And they release all of this for free in exchange for stealing your data. But yeah cost to be paid. 

Yeah, it's the only way they believe that they are doing their users a favor for their data that sell after they agreed to their terms and conditions which they update always. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes and these days outlook which is now part of hotmail and other MS based mails are having ad free experience too. but yeah some of the time they do drop in ads which can be an issue. 

I can remember when I used to jump from hotmail to Gmail and even email back then but now, I'm only hooked up to Gmail and that's it for me for now. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes but these days the outlook aka hotmail is now lot cleaner and also easy to use as well. I prefer to try to use it most of the time. 

I haven't used it in a long time. I can't even remember my login details because I think I lost my very first email address that I think I used for most of my online accounts. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I use both outlook and the gmail. I am kind of happy with the gmail to be honest. 

Yeah exactly, Gmail serves all the purpose of importance that I want it to for. I will up the possibility of getting back my hotmail account. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Outlook is also good which is kind of easy to read and also a lot of simplicity than gmail to be honest. 

Being used to Gmail makes it difficult to adjust to other email services. I will look at the possibility of checking out Outlook.