Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think if you want private then zoho is good option commercially too. So I think this is a good option especially for the small business. 

I don't know, I've heard some horror stories about Zoho so I'm taking my time with this one.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think if you want private then zoho is good option commercially too. So I think this is a good option especially for the small business. 

I have heard about Zoho mail but never got to use it. If I remembered correctly, it's Mailchimps that I used at one time. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't know, I've heard some horror stories about Zoho so I'm taking my time with this one.

I don't think Zoho mail was that bad but anything can happen with such. Maybe checking out more reviews on TrustPilot.com would put more light on it. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't think Zoho mail was that bad but anything can happen with such. Maybe checking out more reviews on TrustPilot.com would put more light on it. 

I've seen several different Reddit posts highlighting the fact that they'll shut down your email address if you send something that they think is "inappropriate" even though it's none of their business what you want to send to another party via email. Just check this one out.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've seen several different Reddit posts highlighting the fact that they'll shut down your email address if you send something that they think is "inappropriate" even though it's none of their business what you want to send to another party via email. Just check this one out.

Well, if that's true, then it's really not good because they are breaching one's user's privacy 🔏 with his mail information. 

Although the poster should have attached some proof to back up his claims. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, if that's true, then it's really not good because they are breaching one's user's privacy 🔏 with his mail information. 

Although the poster should have attached some proof to back up his claims. 

The fact that there are so many similar stories on Reddit and other sits makes me wary enough of trying it. I do agree that some proof should've been shown but I've been hearing about this for close to six years.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The fact that there are so many similar stories on Reddit and other sits makes me wary enough of trying it. I do agree that some proof should've been shown but I've been hearing about this for close to six years.

Well, some people do follow a trend in making a rumor without any kind of proof spread. One piece of proof to back up their claims would have put the doubts to rest. 

Just now, skyfire said:

I'd only choose zoho if you have your own domain though because it's not really feature by feature replacement of gmail, just company gmail alternative. 

Yeah, I already set up a personal account on Zoho but from the looks of it, I'm going to suspend the account because Gmail is way better. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Gmail is better feature wise but not privacy wise as they easily sell our data and use it in adwords. 

Seriously, I'm aware that such happens with the use of Gmail. Why haven't users rebelled about it till now or did they? 

1 hour ago, AndreiMirfi said:

If you want a regular email service, I'll stick with Gmail. It's simple, looks fresh and you can select to not have ads in your inbox.

If you want a private email service, then I'll stick with ProtonMail or Mail2World.

Yeah - it's actually why I have been making use of it for years now. Although I also make use of Yahoo mail too.