Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you ever discovered a new favorite band or composer by gaming?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Metric in Test Drive Unlimited is one of my favorite of all time - I still play it all the time. I also got this song from Fifa 2005: 

Emma Warren - She wants you back

Fun Fact Fifa also had a Metric song that was favorited by a lot of people

15 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Yes, but the song I discovered playing Tony Hawk games in '02 or '03 was The Number of the Beast, from the 1982 album of the same name.  The Writing on the Wall is a new single released by Maiden, but yes it is the same band.

Alright - I'll try and look up the one you were talking about in the name of The Number of the Beast and hopefully it's going to be something that I would love. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I think Powerslave may be the greatest album in metal history.  The Rime of the Ancient Mariner is too long of a song, but other than that Powerslave rules.

Yeah - it's among the metal song genre that got me to fall in love with it. I don't really enjoyed the Rime like I did Powerslave. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I have many such songs which I found after playing the game. The recently was from PUBG, it was their official song. Black pink - Fire

Those are quite pretty singers. Although I don't understand their language in it - I think it's Korea or something mixed with English. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's among the metal song genre that got me to fall in love with it. I don't really enjoyed the Rime like I did Powerslave. 

I would have been fine with Rime of the Ancient Mariner if it didn't have that ship oar creaking mid section.  It would have been a reasonable length and very compelling song without that.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I would have been fine with Rime of the Ancient Mariner if it didn't have that ship oar creaking mid section.  It would have been a reasonable length and very compelling song without that.

Exactly - it's the only part in Rime of the Ancient Mariner that took it out of proportion in terms of being a perfect song. 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

You should also check out Maiden's 1986 album Somewhere in Time.  All of its songs are good.

My Playlists is definitely getting stuffed this weekend because I'm definitely going to be getting all these songs.