Register Now
skyfire

Marvel's Midnight Sun

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I assume you are referring to the Ilyana Rasputin character which appears in New mutants and as a new name Magik in Midnight Sun. 

Another female character with egyptian sort of mage vibe is 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico_Minoru

Okay, thanks for the info. I had no idea who she was - to be honest, I didn't like the Mutants movie as I found it very disinteresting.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I didn't like the Mutants movie as I found it very disinteresting.

The first mutant movie I watched felt like a joke to me because most of what the mutants can do were overkill. Imagine how it feels seeing it in video games? 

On 9/1/2021 at 8:14 AM, killamch89 said:

Okay, thanks for the info. I had no idea who she was - to be honest, I didn't like the Mutants movie as I found it very disinteresting.

Yeah it looked like some TV series episode at the best. They could have done it better. but they were in rush I suppose. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah it looked like some TV series episode at the best. They could have done it better. but they were in rush I suppose. 

Yeah - it seems so like they weren't really planned by trying to bundle up everything into one game. They have a good idea but how they went about it seem off a little bit. 

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

Exactly - it looks like some cheaply made TV series. Marvel movies normally look like works of art - Mutants look like a wet toilet paper on the bathroom floor. It's trash to say the least.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - it looks like some cheaply made TV series. Marvel movies normally look like works of art - Mutants look like a wet toilet paper on the bathroom floor. It's trash to say the least.

There was one their mutant movies that I can't remember the name with Professor Charles Xavier at the helm of it who picked out lots of mutants to help them learn how to control their powers. It's the only mutant movie they did which I liked a little bit. 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:00 AM, killamch89 said:

Why the kids were trapped in cage with a doctor mutant? no answers. like this must be movie without any spoiler or an strong ending. 

I felt like it was meant to introduce the ilyana aka magik character in xmen I suppose. 

On 9/1/2021 at 3:44 AM, killamch89 said:

It's basically the mutants having one power or another that they can manipulate very easily. It's not something new. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Why the kids were trapped in cage with a doctor mutant? no answers. like this must be movie without any spoiler or an strong ending. 

I felt like it was meant to introduce the ilyana aka magik character in xmen I suppose. 

Going by an article a while back, that's what they intended but it was poorly executed.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Going by an article a while back, that's what they intended but it was poorly executed.

Yeah - it's actually set up on the right track but along the line, they probably had it mixed up and went off the rails with their execution. 

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think she's known enough so most people won't care if she appears in the X-Men movies.

Seriously - I barely know anything about her if not for some of the explanation on her character here. There are new character called Shang-Chi that Marvel is cooking up now. He actually looks dope. 

8yZaJbgEaJ0.thumb.jpg.31197948d301ac12ee230efa3c002918.jpg

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think she's known enough so most people won't care if she appears in the X-Men movies.

She is pretty strong in the comics it's just that no movies were made to cover her but she was one of the mutants who were ever covered. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

She is pretty strong in the comics it's just that no movies were made to cover her but she was one of the mutants who were ever covered. 

Maybe sooner or later, Marvel is going to do something about her and make something very explosive to throw her into the fold among the strongest mutants.