Register Now
skyfire

Marvel's Midnight Sun

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't mind the collaboration because they are all Marvel characters...

Exactly - if the company knows how to cook up a good story that would have them fixed in with their powers, it's definitely going to impressive. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:26 PM, skyfire said:

Yeah but the collaboration has limits considering the license issues. otherwise I can imagine fantastic 4 in same universe as iron man and others.. 

We know but to make it a successful Marvel game, you'd do well to incorporate some other Marvel characters to make it feel authentic.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:44 AM, killamch89 said:

We know but to make it a successful Marvel game, you'd do well to incorporate some other Marvel characters to make it feel authentic.

Yeah - it's the very best way to get a perfect Marvel game with the collaboration as the mix up offers something unique and different. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's the very best way to get a perfect Marvel game with the collaboration as the mix up offers something unique and different. 

Exactly - having a bunch of unknown Marvel characters in a video game definitely won't sell as one with some of the more popular characters included.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - having a bunch of unknown Marvel characters in a video game definitely won't sell as one with some of the more popular characters included.

Yeah - it's actually the purpose of which those popular characters in Marvel makes good sense because they are who gamers are looking at playing. 

On 9/30/2021 at 8:14 AM, killamch89 said:

Good point but this is a new franchise license they have yet to get control of all the xmen. 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:52 AM, skyfire said:

Good point but this is a new franchise license they have yet to get control of all the xmen. 

Then they should just work towards that - although now that I think about it, superhero games do tend to flop most times.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Then they should just work towards that - although now that I think about it, superhero games do tend to flop most times.

Yeah - it's actually what happens in most cases when they try to overdo most of the super powers those characters are capable of. 

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah superhero games from marvel are not successful under disney .. they can sell movies not necessarily games would work the same formula. 

Most superhero games whether Marvel or DC are some of the biggest flops in gaming history. I can name at most 10 games that were actually decent and about 5 that were great.