Register Now
skyfire

Marvel's Midnight Sun

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah a lot of those are already shown for Avengers with their "What if...." series on disney. I am sure if they touch the xmen and other series they would open up big pandora box of stories. 

I don't want Disney to ruin every other Marvel series - Captain Marvel among other characters have already been ruined. We don't need them ruining anything else.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Captain Marvel among other characters have already been ruined.

Captain marvel pre-woke was not very interesting either.. it was same like DCs some of the heroes. some just are not going to get much exposure whether you change them or not. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Captain marvel pre-woke was not very interesting either.. it was same like DCs some of the heroes. some just are not going to get much exposure whether you change them or not. 

My point is that they were somewhat interesting characters before but now Disney has turned them all into a bunch of princesses.

On 9/12/2021 at 6:37 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah a lot of those are already shown for Avengers with their "What if...." series on disney. I am sure if they touch the xmen and other series they would open up big pandora box of stories. 

A big pandora box of stories that they wouldn't be able to link up the play perfectly. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:36 AM, killamch89 said:

My point is that they were somewhat interesting characters before but now Disney has turned them all into a bunch of princesses.

Yeah some will continue to do so... the captain carter however was good but captain marvel is not. if you watch "what if.." you would love captain carter character as it had potential. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah some will continue to do so... the captain carter however was good but captain marvel is not. if you watch "what if.." you would love captain carter character as it had potential. 

Captain Carter? I haven't no idea of anything on the character. Any more insight on him would be appreciated. 

On 9/16/2021 at 1:49 PM, Heatman said:

Wow - how did I miss that? She replaced Steve Rogers after he was injured by a HYDRA spy. She looks like Captain Marvel. 

She is captain carter in alternate universe where captain america is not reality and he never got the dose. 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, skyfire said:

Who's captain carter? I'm sorry, is that some kind of new Marvel character?