Register Now
skyfire

Marvel's Midnight Sun

25 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I am not a fan mashup games but the trailer looks good though. 

That's definitely an awesome trailer. I was actually looking out for Darkseid to feature in the game but I didn't see him. It's quite a letdown for me. 

457846832_images(68).jpeg.e5b7f601ba82edd17dd00095b43a6b19.jpeg

23 hours ago, skyfire said:

or DC signed any contract for cameo with Marvel on that?

I'm actually expecting that kind of thing to have happened before me. It would allow for some sort of show of strength between the characters in the diverse sides. 

I like that they are bringing more variety of heroes to Marvel games, with the inclusion of Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider, this is what makes me happy, that they are giving more participation to other heroes / villains that are not the same as always

18 minutes ago, Empire said:

I like that they are bringing more variety of heroes to Marvel games, with the inclusion of Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider, this is what makes me happy, that they are giving more participation to other heroes / villains that are not the same as always

Yeah - seriously seeing the Ghost Rider inclusion in the game was so cool. It's been a while since I had his view with slinging the chain 🔗 of fire and fire skull 💀

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

2k Interactive making this game? No thanks, I'll pass. This is going to be one of those games that's filled to the brim with microtransactions. You guys must not know about NBA 2K - its microtransaction system makes EA and Fifa look like a saint.

Seriously - with the way 2k Interactive gets on with their own microtransaction, it seem as if it's the only thing they care about in the game. 

I'm so chalk full of marvel that I get nauseous even talking about it. And to know that I probably won't get XCOM3 because of this? That makes this repulsive to me regardless of the game's actual quality.

On 8/28/2021 at 8:48 AM, skyfire said:

I am not a fan mashup games but the trailer looks good though. 

Who is the female character that resurrected from the sarcophagus? I can't really seem to recall her vividly. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - with the way 2k Interactive gets on with their own microtransaction, it seem as if it's the only thing they care about in the game. 

I'm already calling this game a flop - it has all the makings of a flop. I just know it.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who is the female character that resurrected from the sarcophagus? I can't really seem to recall her vividly. 

I'm not sure if that's a female version of Apocalypse the mutant or some other Marvel character we've never heard about.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm already calling this game a flop - it has all the makings of a flop. I just know it.

I'm not sure if that's a female version of Apocalypse the mutant or some other Marvel character we've never heard about.

Haha, I certainly hope it's not going to be a flop but I think that with the too much characters looked like an overkill. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I assume you are referring to the Ilyana Rasputin character which appears in New mutants and as a new name Magik in Midnight Sun. 

Another female character with egyptian sort of mage vibe is 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico_Minoru

Edited by skyfire

39 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I assume you are referring to the Ilyana Rasputin character which appears in New mutants and as a new name Magik in Midnight Sun. 

Magik is the best thing in The New Mutants movie. As a film, the movie is okay, mostly flat and uneventful. If Magik wasn't in the movie, the movie would be bad. With Magik there, the movie is still weak, but her awesomeness alone, was enough for me to keep watching. I must admit, I prefer The New Mutants to Dark Phoenix aka Trash Phoenix.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I had look for more detailed explanation of all characters in the game and I'm thrilled to have them all explained here.