Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you were excited for that never made it out of development

I was really exited to see the game Deep Down from Capcom announced with the PS4. It looked great and it was coming from a Capcom that was starting to get thier act together after something of a rough patch.

The PS4 launched, Capcom had some serious financial woes at least partially brought on by the mistakes they made and a lack of consumer confidence then the game just faded out of existence. 8 years later, and I'm still pissed.

Edited by Shagger

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually still looking forward to Battlefield 2042 getting released. I just hope they don't end up having a lot of gamers like disappointed in waiting. 

Battlefield is definitely going to be released because it has a very strong following and EA has a annual quota to meet.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Battlefield is definitely going to be released because it has a very strong following and EA has a annual quota to meet.

Yeah - it looks like it and I'm actually hopeful EA doesn't do what are very well known for with the game. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it looks like it and I'm actually hopeful EA doesn't do what are very well known for with the game. 

To be honest, Battlefield 5 is only major flop they've had in the series. Otherwise, the rest were pretty good games so I do hope they return to form.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, Battlefield 5 is only major flop they've had in the series. Otherwise, the rest were pretty good games so I do hope they return to form.

Yeah - I couldn't really think of anything that actually caused them to mess up with Battlefield 5 but with the new release that's coming up, we'd expect something far more better.