Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you most want to see made into a TV series?

I think Tomb Raider would lend itself much better for a  TV series than a movie.  Weekly adventures to various exotic locations and tombs, lots of intrigue and conspiracies. Tomb Raider would work well as a fiction where all secret and legendary organizations are real. Templars, Illuminati, new world order, etc.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:14 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What video game do you most want to see made into a TV series? My vote goes for Mass Effect.

What time period? Before the reaper invasion, during, or first contact war, or in-between?

Did you know there was actually a tie-in anime movie set before ME3? It was called Paragon Lost. There are also plenty of comic books expanding on the universe.

6 minutes ago, m76 said:

What time period? Before the reaper invasion, during, or first contact war, or in-between?

Did you know there was actually a tie-in anime movie set before ME3? It was called Paragon Lost. There are also plenty of comic books expanding on the universe.

I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know; I will look it up.

I was just thinking a TV adaptation of the events of the three games, but the first contact war would be an interesting period to cover.

18 minutes ago, m76 said:

I think Tomb Raider would lend itself much better for a  TV series than a movie.  Weekly adventures to various exotic locations and tombs, lots of intrigue and conspiracies. Tomb Raider would work well as a fiction where all secret and legendary organizations are real. Templars, Illuminati, new world order, etc.

Seriously - I really expected them to make Tomb Raider into a TV series by now but they keep going around in circles with the same pattern of make ups. 

Hands down - Elder Scrolls series. There's so much to the universe that you could have at least 10 seasons of content. The Lore is so vast and some parts of it still aren't really explored and expanded upon so it'd make a great show. Plus who wouldn't love to see the Dragonborn or the Hero of Kvatch or other past heroes make a debut.

28 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Hands down - Elder Scrolls series. There's so much to the universe that you could have at least 10 seasons of content. The Lore is so vast and some parts of it still aren't really explored and expanded upon so it'd make a great show. Plus who wouldn't love to see the Dragonborn or the Hero of Kvatch or other past heroes make a debut.

Yeah - The character of Dragonborn is one thing that stood out well for me in the game and it's actually part of why I loved the game a lot.