Register Now
StaceyPowers

Study: Video games may lower depression risk

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is still a sad one to see covid19 still hampering man's activities up to this day, upon the vaccine invention, ridiculous one indeed. 

I have a very strong feeling that the world wouldn't be the same again ever since the the outbreak of the virus. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have a very strong feeling that the world wouldn't be the same again ever since the the outbreak of the virus. 

How can the world be the same with all the deaths that the pandemic of Corona virus have wrecked havoc on human existence? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

How can the world be the same with all the deaths that the pandemic of Corona virus have wrecked havoc on human existence? 

It's going to take longer time for the world to normalize the way it used to be before the outbreak of coronavirus or it might not even normalize. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

The world will revamp in the next 2-3 years watch out. Did you remember the Spanish Flu, that took 50 million lives away on Earth? And lasted for almost the period of 3 years, which started in the year '1918-1920. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The world will revamp in the next 2-3 years watch out. Did you remember the Spanish Flu, that took 50 million lives away on Earth? And lasted for almost the period of 3 years, which started in the year '1918-1920. 

That was something that I read about as I wasn't born then. But with this coronavirus, I was here when it happened and mind you that virus mutation is more critical now unlike those ages ago. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That was something that I read about as I wasn't born then. But with this coronavirus, I was here when it happened and mind you that virus mutation is more critical now unlike those ages ago. 

The severity and the effect remains the same dear from the dark ages till now. The death rate and number of people who contracted it was very much then about 3 million people contracted the disease earlier, while 50 million lost their lives on the process. If such occur now, it will be worst now, but we'll still get over it. Because God made mankind to reign in Earth forever. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The severity and the effect remains the same dear from the dark ages till now. The death rate and number of people who contracted it was very much then about 3 million people contracted the disease earlier, while 50 million lost their lives on the process. If such occur now, it will be worst now, but we'll still get over it. Because God made mankind to reign in Earth forever. 

I have good reasons to believe that the death toll then wouldn't get to that numbers now should it happen as a result of the advancement in technology and drugs now unlike in the past. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that the death toll then wouldn't get to that numbers now should it happen as a result of the advancement in technology and drugs now unlike in the past. 

Okay, I believe the death rate wouldn't be much now due to advance development of therapeutics and diagnostics, that helps a patience who contracted such dreaded disease to adhere fast treatment. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do agree with you on this one completely because the way the use of technology and drugs gets better by the day, what plagued the world decades ago wouldn't do that much now. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do agree with you on this one completely because the way the use of technology and drugs gets better by the day, what plagued the world decades ago wouldn't do that much now. 

It's even why depression can be well treated psychologically right now as a result of the means to do so unlike what's obtainable decades ago.