Register Now
StaceyPowers

Study: Video games may lower depression risk

On 11/6/2021 at 7:19 AM, Boblee said:

Although, I'm very sure that it's not all doctors that are open to making use of games to correct some health issues. It's most likely only embraced by psychologists. 

Most people are not even open to gaming and not to talk about making use of it as a form of therapy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Most people are not even open to gaming and not to talk about making use of it as a form of therapy. 

Seriously, it's the case with some people honestly. A work colleague of mine is just that way as he's not ever open to games at all. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got lots of them around my locality, especially my classmates, peers, they don't like video games, only few love gaming and I do play with them. 

Seriously, they don't know the kind of fun they are losing and missing in life by cutting off playing video games from their lives. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they don't know the kind of fun they are losing and missing in life by cutting off playing video games from their lives. 

They are missing, if you ask me too. But since everyone has choice I don't blame them, because they have other stuffs that makes them happy as well. 

On 11/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I got lots of them around my locality, especially my classmates, peers, they don't like video games, only few love gaming and I do play with them. 

Personally, I don't really care much about what others like and not like but what I prefer that's good for my well-being. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really care much about what others like and not like but what I prefer that's good for my well-being. 

Yeah, provided is what you like, that's how it should be. What you like is the top priority and not what others love. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Stress is what I really can't allow to override my one life. I'll simply rest my head and after that, straight to game, in order to feel entertained. 

Seriously, depression can kick in at any time in one's life and it's why being happy all the time is very important to me and why I don't joke with my games. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, depression can kick in at any time in one's life and it's why being happy all the time is very important to me and why I don't joke with my games. 

Yes, one who is a game lover shouldn't joke with his or her fun playing games since it's the therapy that can help reduce the risk of contracting depression.

On 11/14/2021 at 1:18 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, one who is a game lover shouldn't joke with his or her fun playing games since it's the therapy that can help reduce the risk of contracting depression.

Depression is a very bad thing to deal with and it's very important that it's tackled hard by all means necessary.