Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did gaming help prepare you for your career?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

@Boblee made me think that way, their is no need of freebies of you ask me though. Because, it wouldn't get to everyone. What they should focus is clearing the bugs in their game, and removing the micro-transactions. 

Seriously, it's the bugs that they really need to work on because when it comes to them, if not well taken care of, can make the game unplayable. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the bugs that they really need to work on because when it comes to them, if not well taken care of, can make the game unplayable. 

Yeah, the bugs makes the game look weird and uninspiring. That's why they need to offer their games to testers to test run their games before releasing it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

@Boblee made me think that way, their is no need of freebies of you ask me though. Because, it wouldn't get to everyone. What they should focus is clearing the bugs in their game, and removing the micro-transactions. 

As for their use of microtransactions, it's almost impossible to get rid of them but as for bugs, they can definitely do something about it if they want. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As for their use of microtransactions, it's almost impossible to get rid of them but as for bugs, they can definitely do something about it if they want. 

It's simply left to them to help correct the bugs. Their are lots of game testers simply looking for job to test run games and find fault, get paid for successful testing time. They can help discover those bugs before the official release. 

25 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's simply left to them to help correct the bugs. Their are lots of game testers simply looking for job to test run games and find fault, get paid for successful testing time. They can help discover those bugs before the official release. 

Recently, I'm beginning to think that their testing doesn't include bug fixing most of the time. They just check if the game is playable and if yes, they release it immediately. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Recently, I'm beginning to think that their testing doesn't include bug fixing most of the time. They just check if the game is playable and if yes, they release it immediately. 

Laughs, I agree with your exactions because if they do such, I don't think the bugs would've surfaced in the game. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, I agree with your exactions because if they do such, I don't think the bugs would've surfaced in the game. 

Yes of course because if they are looking at fixing the bugs when they have the games tested, they will spot it and fix it immediately. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course because if they are looking at fixing the bugs when they have the games tested, they will spot it and fix it immediately. 

It was never among their agenda to fix those bugs. In fact, I'm thinking they are gaining something from having the bugs in the game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - but I think they aren't interested in giving it attention since it wouldn't hinder them from making sales. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game devs especially EA isn't interested to remove bugs in their video games especially on FIFA game series, they simply neglect it and chasing more money. 

Personally, I don't blame EA for the bugs especially in their FIFA games but the gamers who keep buying them like them. It tells them that it's not an issue for them at all.