Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did gaming help prepare you for your career?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't blame EA for the bugs especially in their FIFA games but the gamers who keep buying them like them. It tells them that it's not an issue for them at all. 

Those gamers who spend lavishly for the game are simply the people who is promoting the video game to increase in price and forcing EA to go along with micro-transaction system. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know how to play piano now all because I was actually able to get the game help me master how to play it in real life. 

If I'm the kind of guy who's into music learning sort of thing, I'd have taken the same path to learn through games. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are simply many games recreated towards some sort of skills, and they simply worthwhile. Piano, guitar games, racing, soccer, shooting etc, they all require special skills or tricks to get down with each of them. 

I don't have any sort of career path in shooting, if not, I'm definitely going to be a pro at it. I have played quite a number of shooting games that I have really mastered the art of shooting. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't have any sort of career path in shooting, if not, I'm definitely going to be a pro at it. I have played quite a number of shooting games that I have really mastered the art of shooting. 

If you want to make a career in shooting then you should enter force. Police or soldier spot is always available. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let me to break it to you, that you're good at doing something in a game doesn't mean that you can be good at it in real life. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:38 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the people who play action, or adventures role-playing games don't have the mind to shoot in real life, or planning to have a career in the military. We are all doing all this sort of things for the entertainment aspect. 

There may come to a point when they might need to participate with playing such games but in physical mode to experience how's its going to in the battle field. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There may come to a point when they might need to participate with playing such games but in physical mode to experience how's its going to in the battle field. 

Yeah, that's the reality part of it. Surely when you go to military career due to the love you have for shooting games. You'll go to war in the battlefield to face enemies and defend yourself and your country or state in warfront. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Its never secrete that I'm simply learning skills everyday playing racing games. And it has helped me to shape my driving experience wonderfully. 

Hopefully, you're not planning to join transportation companies to start driving cars for them 😂

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Or perhaps, take up a professional driver trade just like in the movie - The Transporter. Have you watched the movie yet? 

Of course yes, I have watched all the movie on Transporter by Jason Statham. The guy is a very good driver and if you are into racing games, you will definitely like his movies. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, Boblee said:

Hopefully, you're not planning to join transportation companies to start driving cars for them 😂

Lols, if they'll offer me higher pay, then I wouldn't hesitate accepting the job. Driving is what I enjoy doing, and I'm open to work anywhere provided driving is concerned.