Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather eat only sushi or tacos all your life?

On 9/7/2021 at 6:12 AM, Empire said:

Legit hard call, but I’m gonna have to go work tacos. I can have fish, crab or shrimp tacos. So, I’m good.

Tacos are the better option.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would miss the sushi, but not drastically. I'll live on tacos forever if I have to, without complaints.

Same here - Tacos for life!

On 9/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've never left North America, unless the Caribbean counts. So everywhere I have been has had both sushi and tacos.

Caribbean Islands do tend to have fishing as an industry so sushi is abundant and Taco Bell is available in most countries so Tacos are readily available.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Caribbean Islands do tend to have fishing as an industry so sushi is abundant and Taco Bell is available in most countries so Tacos are readily available.

Taco Bell is only good if you're craving Mexican and aren't able to get the real thing for one reason or another. Or if you're in some kind of rush.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Taco Bell is only good if you're craving Mexican and aren't able to get the real thing for one reason or another. Or if you're in some kind of rush.

That's they only option we have here in the Caribbean unless you come from a Hispanic family and they know how to make it.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You don't have authentic Mexican restaurants anywhere? Damn you're deprived.

Well there is one in Kingston but I don't live there anymore although I'm probably going to move back there in a few months. But that restaurant has been shut since the pandemic and hasn't reopened its doors so...yeah we're deprived lol.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well there is one in Kingston but I don't live there anymore although I'm probably going to move back there in a few months. But that restaurant has been shut since the pandemic and hasn't reopened its doors so...yeah we're deprived lol.

Isn't Kingston the capital of Jamaica?

On 9/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, The Blackangel said:

Isn't Kingston the capital of Jamaica?

Yep - it is.

On 9/16/2021 at 8:47 PM, Sharon said:

I live in Texas so tacos are readily available. You can throw a stick and you'll hit a restaurant that serves tacos. For me, I would actually prefer to eat only sushi, I absolutely love sushi!

vaQT7Sr.jpg

Raw food has never been my thing if I'm being honest.