Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I caution myself the kind of games I go for, I don't spend money extravagantly, I make budget before spending on any game that goes into my wish-list. 

Yeah, as far as getting games is concerned, backlog can't be exhausted because there are so many games that can't be bought out. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, as far as getting games is concerned, backlog can't be exhausted because there are so many games that can't be bought out. 

Of you're internal storage drive is very big, then it means your backlog in an inbuilt console storage can carry lots of games. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, lack of money is what stop most gamers from adding more games to their backlog. If I have money to buy a new game, why not? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, lack of money is what stop most gamers from adding more games to their backlog. If I have money to buy a new game, why not? 

Yeah, you have a very good point because if the system's memory that's the problem, that can easily be fixed. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:11 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, you have a very good point because if the system's memory that's the problem, that can easily be fixed. 

Exactly, money is the biggest challenge when it comes to dealing with game's backlogs. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, money is the biggest challenge when it comes to dealing with game's backlogs. 

Yeah exactly, money is always going to be a challenge for gamers looking to add more games to their backlogs. Once there is money, it can always get bigger. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a reality scene, when you have money and enjoy buying more if the games, it is believed that your backlog will grow bigger. 

Seriously, if the gaming platform is the main problem, if the money is available, you can easily have it replaced with no stress. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a reality scene, when you have money and enjoy buying more if the games, it is believed that your backlog will grow bigger. 

Seriously, money buys almost everything when it comes to getting games or consoles or even PC. So, if getting the backlog fat is the plan, it's what money can do. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, money buys almost everything when it comes to getting games or consoles or even PC. So, if getting the backlog fat is the plan, it's what money can do. 

Sure, money controls the world not just in video games but generally. If you got money you will surely spend literally in your wants, especially when you love video games. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually why some people or some gamers have more backlogs on games while some have few games that they can barely play. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually why some people or some gamers have more backlogs on games while some have few games that they can barely play. 

This life isn't balanced at all and it's why we have such situation existing in our gaming society right now as well. 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

Sure, money controls the world not just in video games but generally. If you got money you will surely spend literally in your wants, especially when you love video games. 

Some people would argue the otherwise here with what you have just mentioned and I don't really listen to them too much.