Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You will definitely get better at it once you have managed to get another better gaming device. We were all in that spot once in a while. 

Chaii, it's good you've acknowledged what I am suffering at the moment, when it comes to quality console. No problem, I'll work hard to get rid of my PS3 sooner. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Chaii, it's good you've acknowledged what I am suffering at the moment, when it comes to quality console. No problem, I'll work hard to get rid of my PS3 sooner. 

Well, nothing is ever too permanent in the life of gamers. We all definitely find a way to upgrade sooner or later. 

I used PS3 console for over three years, before I got unexpected $500 which I used to purchase my play station 4 console and the extra two controllers and some games I'm still playing today. So, it's matter of time, anyone still lacking newest game console can still upgrade. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I used PS3 console for over three years, before I got unexpected $500 which I used to purchase my play station 4 console and the extra two controllers and some games I'm still playing today. So, it's matter of time, anyone still lacking newest game console can still upgrade. 

I'm actually getting tired of my Playstation 4 console already but I still love and enjoy my gaming with it as most of the games on PS5 are available on PS4. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:02 AM, Heatman said:

Well, nothing is ever too permanent in the life of gamers. We all definitely find a way to upgrade sooner or later. 

You're simply correct bro. When the time comes nothing gonna stop me from upgrading. I'll definitely upgrade my console to a higher and better gaming one. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:09 AM, Justin11 said:

You're simply correct bro. When the time comes nothing gonna stop me from upgrading. I'll definitely upgrade my console to a higher and better gaming one. 

Yeah, I know how long it took me to upgrade from PS2 to PS4. I even had to just get PS3 and still sell it off just to see the difference. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I know how long it took me to upgrade from PS2 to PS4. I even had to just get PS3 and still sell it off just to see the difference. 

PS4 is simply fantastic, PS3 can't be compared to a PS4 console in all ramifications. Anyone using PS4 wouldn't think to return back using PS3 no matter what. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

PS4 is simply fantastic, PS3 can't be compared to a PS4 console in all ramifications. Anyone using PS4 wouldn't think to return back using PS3 no matter what. 

Yeah, that's agreeable to the best of my knowledge because it's almost compatible with all games in PS5. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's agreeable to the best of my knowledge because it's almost compatible with all games in PS5. 

Sure, PS4 operating system is simply accessible to most games that are available for PS5 console. The difference between PS5 and PS4 isn't all that wide like the way PS4 edges more than PS3. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, PS4 operating system is simply accessible to most games that are available for PS5 console. The difference between PS5 and PS4 isn't all that wide like the way PS4 edges more than PS3. 

It's actually part of the reason why I'm not in too much of a haste to get PS5. It's not that I don't want it but I'm not rushing it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually part of the reason why I'm not in too much of a haste to get PS5. It's not that I don't want it but I'm not rushing it. 

Since you PS4 console can offer you close to what PS5 is offering at the moment, then their is no need rushing into PS5 console yet. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Since you PS4 console can offer you close to what PS5 is offering at the moment, then their is no need rushing into PS5 console yet. 

Playstation 5 is definitely going to be a bad ass more than any other consoles at least for now. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playstation 5 is definitely going to be a bad ass more than any other consoles at least for now. 

I understand how it will be for PS5, it will simply be amazing to own it. It's simply a blast when it comes to comparison with the PS4.