Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some people would argue the otherwise here with what you have just mentioned and I don't really listen to them too much. 

Lol, that's human for us, we can never come to agree with same thing. Even some people still disagrees when something is visibly made white, they'll argue that, it is milk color. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's human for us, we can never come to agree with same thing. Even some people still disagrees when something is visibly made white, they'll argue that, it is milk color. 

Yeah, and that's the case most of the time with gamers and their gaming decisions seems off most of the time. 

On 1/9/2022 at 1:11 AM, Justin11 said:

I caution myself the kind of games I go for, I don't spend money extravagantly, I make budget before spending on any game that goes into my wish-list. 

Well, if you have the money to spend my friend, you should spend it because you have worked for it to a reasonable extent. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:21 AM, Boblee said:

Well, if you have the money to spend my friend, you should spend it because you have worked for it to a reasonable extent. 

I understand, but I try my best to avoid being a one day millionaire bro. I have a budget, and that budget will be worked on irrespective of my rich status. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:21 AM, Boblee said:

So he should squander 💸 all of his money 💵 simply because he's rich is what you're trying to say eeh? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

So he should squander 💸 all of his money 💵 simply because he's rich is what you're trying to say eeh? 

If he squanders it, he get another one for as far as I'm concerned 😂. Don't mind me, I'm just kidding you completely here. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

If he squanders it, he get another one for as far as I'm concerned 😂. Don't mind me, I'm just kidding you completely here. 

I guessed as much that it's what you were doing because there is no sane gamer would be open to wasting money like that. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I guessed as much that it's what you were doing because there is no sane gamer would be open to wasting money like that. 

I love that you used the word sane gamer because it's exactly what a gamer who's not in his right mind would do. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I love that you used the word sane gamer because it's exactly what a gamer who's not in his right mind would do. 

Seriously, there are some people who spend money on something useless without even feeling like they wasted their money. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there are some people who spend money on something useless without even feeling like they wasted their money. 

For someone who doesn't stress to get money and have it always given to him or her, they will always be extravagant in their spending. 

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

Right now my active backlog of games I have started, but either not finished or gotten to 100% completion is about ~25. 

You're actually getting and giving it a better shot because there are some gamers who are yet to touch 5% of their active game's backlogs. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't even care about how big their game backlog is but keep buying new games as long as they can afford it. I have so many friends like that. 

If you're a gameboy you wouldn't care about that, because you go literally for every game that entices you. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you're a gameboy you wouldn't care about that, because you go literally for every game that entices you. 

I don't really understand what you mean by being a gameboy my friend. Please explain more, so I can understand the angle you're coming from.