Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

On 1/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If few backlog of games will be hard to calculate, it means over 500 games worth average of $40 per game, will take several days for one to calculate it with his or her head. 

Some gamers have more than 2000 games and it doesn't stop them from getting more. Most guys I know in my neighborhood are like that. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers have more than 2000 games and it doesn't stop them from getting more. Most guys I know in my neighborhood are like that. 

Hmm, this one have become something big for them, they are simply piling up more and more. I don't think they've played all the games in their backlog. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, this one have become something big for them, they are simply piling up more and more. I don't think they've played all the games in their backlog. 

Seriously, I think that it's something that they do for fun and not like they are going to play all the games and have them completed. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that it's something that they do for fun and not like they are going to play all the games and have them completed. 

That might probably be the case from the looks of it because there is no other way to justify their purchase choices. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:24 PM, Boblee said:

I think that the kind of games backlogs that one gets is directly proportional to the kind of games they really like. 

Lol, exactly. I believe one install games he loves to play. I wouldn't go and install games which I don't like just for occupying space in my backlog, never. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, exactly. I believe one install games he loves to play. I wouldn't go and install games which I don't like just for occupying space in my backlog, never. 

It looks like some just purchase because they can actually do so and it's why you see some people have lots of games they don't plan on playing. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It looks like some just purchase because they can actually do so and it's why you see some people have lots of games they don't plan on playing. 

You may be right with your explanation, some simple buy to make up a long list of games in their backlog. Not necessarily they want to play them all. 

On 1/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, Justin11 said:

You may be right with your explanation, some simple buy to make up a long list of games in their backlog. Not necessarily they want to play them all. 

Yeah it's something that I have seen happen and when I asked why I was told that it's simply because they can afford to purchase. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:42 PM, Boblee said:

That's what I got on my mind to say, because I don't see them completing such kind of long list of games they keep piling up, it gonna be much on them, unless they aren't doing anything aside playing games all day. 

On 1/5/2022 at 9:00 AM, Heatman said:

That might probably be the case from the looks of it because there is no other way to justify their purchase choices. 

When you have money, you can easily spend it at will without feeling like you're over doing it. Money is meant to be spent!! 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I have seen happen and when I asked why I was told that it's simply because they can afford to purchase. 

When you have money at times you can spend unnecessarily to satisfy your curiosity, which an ordinary man wouldn't consider spending in any way. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:50 PM, Justin11 said:

When you have money at times you can spend unnecessarily to satisfy your curiosity, which an ordinary man wouldn't consider spending in any way. 

It's actually something that's happened to me in the past when I started out as a new gamer. I lavished a lot of money on silly games. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, Boblee said:

Money is everything to gamers because it's what determines what they can play and not play because it's what gets games for them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually something that's happened to me in the past when I started out as a new gamer. I lavished a lot of money on silly games. 

It's quite a pity then for you, now you have come up age in video games, their is no need spending lavishly on games that doesn't worth it bravo. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:28 PM, Boblee said:

When you have money, you can easily spend it at will without feeling like you're over doing it. Money is meant to be spent!! 

I'm not really that stupid with my spending on games especially when I actually have the money to do so. I wasn't brought up to be too extravagant.