Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really have any problems with the existence of games on CDs but I have already moved on a very long time ago. 

I'm definitely sure that a greater number of gamers have moved on as well. It's few old school gamers that are still with CDs. 

On 12/13/2021 at 6:50 PM, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that in the future, let's say in the next 20 years time, we won't see any hard copies of video games anymore. 

It is very much possible that way not to see the hard copies of video game by that time. It simply simply go digital, by then I wouldn't have any option but to follow on the trend too. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, their is no time where change doesn't come in, it is ever present. When their is no change, humans must surely lament about it, because changes should be expected. 

Well, most of these developers aren't in the best position to give us exactly what we want because the company behind them doesn't approve. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, most of these developers aren't in the best position to give us exactly what we want because the company behind them doesn't approve. 

That's it too, the game company holds the final decision. When the devs arent the sole decision maker, you wouldn't expect massive  changes via a particular video game that needs overhauling. 

56 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I deleted some games on my PS4 two days ago, because they are malfunctioning, doesn't play smoothly. It plays and at a moment it hangs. So, at the moment I have 56 games on my PS4 backlog. 

The pain of having to lose the money that you used to purchase when you delete the game makes a lot of gamers to have big backlogs. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The pain of having to lose the money that you used to purchase when you delete the game makes a lot of gamers to have big backlogs. 

You're right, but I pained me, and I have no choice but to delete since they aren't functioning smoothly as supposed. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, but I pained me, and I have no choice but to delete since they aren't functioning smoothly as supposed. 

It's really a big shame my friend. Either you get a new console as soon as you can or get a PC as well. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I deleted some games on my PS4 two days ago, because they are malfunctioning, doesn't play smoothly. It plays and at a moment it hangs. So, at the moment I have 56 games on my PS4 backlog. 

I actually had that same experience with my PS3 some years ago, although it didn't last long in my custody and it got taken away. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually had that same experience with my PS3 some years ago, although it didn't last long in my custody and it got taken away. 

When you have 2 new generation consoles ahead of your current playing console and you were forced to add up so many games to catch up but your memory won't agree. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you have 2 new generation consoles ahead of your current playing console and you were forced to add up so many games to catch up but your memory won't agree. 

One of my work colleagues is currently in that same shit and it's really disappointing and frustrating most of the time because he can't play what he wants to play. 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:05 PM, Boblee said:

It's really a big shame my friend. Either you get a new console as soon as you can or get a PC as well. 

My gaming devices are okay for me. I have a PS4 and a PC too. They serve me well for gaming. Just that, the games in question corrupted without my knowledge how it occurred. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's frustrating tho, to come to experience that. But this one is with PS4 console. Not that I'm suffering a low storage space, it's simply an unexpected glitch that have slowed the loading speed down, it is corrupted. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

My gaming devices are okay for me. I have a PS4 and a PC too. They serve me well for gaming. Just that, the games in question corrupted without my knowledge how it occurred. 

How did the games get corrupted in the first place? So, you most likely lost all your progress on the game as a result of that? 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, Justin11 said:

That's exactly what I'm suffering at the moment with my outdated PS3, I just wish I have reasonable amount of money I would've jumped over using PS5 xD 😄

You will definitely get better at it once you have managed to get another better gaming device. We were all in that spot once in a while.