Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's possible for me to be following my games like this, I'd be happy but for the fact that there is way I do with money, so when a game is available when I have the cash for it, I'm getting it immediately irrespective of the one's I have already. 

That's what I do too. If a game I love so much pops up and I have extra funds I wouldn't mind, I simply go for it and get it. But if I have lots of things doing with money at that time I'll hold on, save gradually to get it in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's what I do too. If a game I love so much pops up and I have extra funds I wouldn't mind, I simply go for it and get it. But if I have lots of things doing with money at that time I'll hold on, save gradually to get it in the future. 

I believe that working with a budget is the best way to keep your spending on anything including video games in check. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe that working with a budget is the best way to keep your spending on anything including video games in check. 

Yes, it will always make us spend on priority needs base on necessity and not just over spending on needs that doesn't warrant it. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it will always make us spend on priority needs base on necessity and not just over spending on needs that doesn't warrant it. 

It's only those that are too rich in my opinion that can spend so freely because they know that money isn't the problem for them at all. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's only those that are too rich in my opinion that can spend so freely because they know that money isn't the problem for them at all. 

You're there. If I have enough in my life, I will spend enough to satisfy my urge because money wouldn't be hindrance anymore. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there. If I have enough in my life, I will spend enough to satisfy my urge because money wouldn't be hindrance anymore. 

As much as I would like to spend on my leisure, I still carve making more money than any other thing in this life. Yes, spending on games is something that most of us can't help but it doesn't mean I'd spend like a fool on games. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As much as I would like to spend on my leisure, I still carve making more money than any other thing in this life. Yes, spending on games is something that most of us can't help but it doesn't mean I'd spend like a fool on games. 

You shouldn't spend money like rapidly when you don't have enough. I always save for emergencies, I don't utilize all I have because I want to fulfill my urge, No. I make plans save, then go for what I want base on my plan. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, Justin11 said:

You shouldn't spend money like rapidly when you don't have enough. I always save for emergencies, I don't utilize all I have because I want to fulfill my urge, No. I make plans save, then go for what I want base on my plan. 

With the kind of responsibilities facing me, there is no way I can over spend on video games even if I wanted to without making over 10x what I'm making now. 

On 10/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Since I can get the game only once, it's not really a bad thing or idea. Once it's purchased, it's off my budget on getting the game, then I can think of another thing. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Since I can get the game only once, it's not really a bad thing or idea. Once it's purchased, it's off my budget on getting the game, then I can think of another thing. 

Yeah, its not a problem, provided you have the funds, and the payment is once and you'll enjoy it long time to recoup what you spent. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, its not a problem, provided you have the funds, and the payment is once and you'll enjoy it long time to recoup what you spent. 

Yeah - Having money available is the most important thing when it comes to getting these games. If the money is available, there is no stress at all. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the kind of responsibilities facing me, there is no way I can over spend on video games even if I wanted to without making over 10x what I'm making now. 

Its simply better you focus on your spending routine, to cut excessive spending to minimize how much is moving out. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Having money available is the most important thing when it comes to getting these games. If the money is available, there is no stress at all. 

Yes, money matters, when you have enough cash, their is no worries to get going with buying any video game. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Its simply better you focus on your spending routine, to cut excessive spending to minimize how much is moving out. 

Yes, money matters, when you have enough cash, their is no worries to get going with buying any video game. 

Yeah - it's just like I'm considering getting Assassin’s Creed Revelations. If I happen to run into an unexpected cash, I might purchase it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's just like I'm considering getting Assassin’s Creed Revelations. If I happen to run into an unexpected cash, I might purchase it. 

If you put that into consideration you'll surely get the game rolling in your gallery. I saw the game and I fell in love with the gameplay too. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is the very habit that makes gamers keep buying and buying without stop. It's exactly what's happening with my brother and he simply can't stop.