Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

40 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's one advantage you get when you have lots of the CD ROM than the soft copies. You can simply sell your CDs off, or exchange to another and have the feeling of playing a new game. 

Yeah, I actually did that very well with my PS1 games. I had most of them in CDs. My exchange mates are my classmates. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I actually did that very well with my PS1 games. I had most of them in CDs. My exchange mates are my classmates. 

It's good your classmates took part exchanging your video game with you. I always go back.to the offline video game store I buy most of my CDs for an exchange. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's good your classmates took part exchanging your video game with you. I always go back.to the offline video game store I buy most of my CDs for an exchange. 

I had lots of good friends from my college days that are good game fans and all of us had Playstation console from PS1 to PS3 then. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I had lots of good friends from my college days that are good game fans and all of us had Playstation console from PS1 to PS3 then. 

That's tremendous one indeed. It shows how your peers and you love gaming. In my high school days, we always have fun going to the game village to test our strength. 

38 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous one indeed. It shows how your peers and you love gaming. In my high school days, we always have fun going to the game village to test our strength. 

When you happen to go to all boys school, it's something that's likely to happen as boys are more into gaming for fun. It's what happened in my school days too. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you happen to go to all boys school, it's something that's likely to happen as boys are more into gaming for fun. It's what happened in my school days too. 

My high school is a mixed gender, but I had friends back then that enjoyed gaming as much as I do. We go out during break at times and during school over to have fun competing against each other. At times I invite them to my family house, and we enjoy gaming together. 

26 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

My high school is a mixed gender, but I had friends back then that enjoyed gaming as much as I do. We go out during break at times and during school over to have fun competing against each other. At times I invite them to my family house, and we enjoy gaming together. 

Mixed sex is always fun. During my junior college, we had both boys and girls and it was very entertaining most times. We even had one football tournament between boys and girls one time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Mixed sex is always fun. During my junior college, we had both boys and girls and it was very entertaining most times. We even had one football tournament between boys and girls one time. 

It always feel amazing playing mixed football competition or friendly matches. My school back then in highschool went through such, and it was entertaining indeed, I enjoyed the actions and play back then. 

On 10/19/2021 at 10:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If you got money, you simply do what's pleasing to your life. What your brother is doing is simply using his money to buy what he loves, and that's nice. 

It's a fact that those gamers with big backlog are not complaining about money because when one have over 2000 games that averagly cost $40 or more and still buying more, money isn't a problem at all.