Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

185 games on steam and 24 games on Epic, And more elsewhere, and yet there are always more games that people want to get 😛 

But end of the day, like anyone else we have many games that we do not play, almost half of games that I have never even played before 😜 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It means tons of games upon games which will be played during December and new year celebrations with those around you. 

It's the season and what it comes with for most people who get lots of relatives that comes to visit. Games are pretty perfect to use and keep them busy. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the season and what it comes with for most people who get lots of relatives that comes to visit. Games are pretty perfect to use and keep them busy. 

You're there, but remember that not every of your relatives will love video game. For those that will love it, they'll feel relaxed playing with you via high engine console. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I might pause buying any new games for 2022 and stick with cutting down with playing all I have actually already to reduce my games backlog. 

Do you think is possible? If you're a gamer and have the funds, you'll be tempted to play more, because their will be games which will interest you. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't skip the entire calender without buying a single game unless the finance isn't there. Provided I have the funds I'll definitely buy 2-4. 

Seriously, there is no I can be able to cut down on my game's backlog without stopping to buy new games and I can't help it not to buy new games. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no I can be able to cut down on my game's backlog without stopping to buy new games and I can't help it not to buy new games. 

If you can cut down your spending order, surely you'll come to maximize the number of games you've bought in, and reduce your spending too. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:21 AM, Justin11 said:

If you can cut down your spending order, surely you'll come to maximize the number of games you've bought in, and reduce your spending too. 

Seriously, it's definitely going to be very helpful but the problem is that I might find it very difficult to cut down per say. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's definitely going to be very helpful but the problem is that I might find it very difficult to cut down per say. 

If you have the funds dear friend, you shouldn't stop buying your favourite game series. Since its part of your happiness you need it. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:37 AM, Justin11 said:

If you have the funds dear friend, you shouldn't stop buying your favourite game series. Since its part of your happiness you need it. 

Yeah, definitely that's the plan as long as I'm not breaking the bank to get them video games, I would definitely keep purchasing. 

On 11/10/2021 at 1:37 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, and December have always been the month where I play lots of video games than any other month, due to the fact of being a festive season and general holiday season for Christians. 

Yep, absolutely, I know I play a lot more during December than in other months, considerably more.  A chance to really crack down on that backlog!