Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

On 10/22/2021 at 9:19 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous one indeed. It shows how your peers and you love gaming. In my high school days, we always have fun going to the game village to test our strength. 

Most of us then had our consoles back then. We just frequent each other's houses from time to time and play together. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most of us then had our consoles back then. We just frequent each other's houses from time to time and play together. 

That's what we call friendship. Sharing of wonderful moments like the one you had with your friends is what they use to marking good friends. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's what we call friendship. Sharing of wonderful moments like the one you had with your friends is what they use to marking good friends. 

Yeah - it's something that bond us together easily. There was a day when I had to sleep over at one of my friend's because it was too late for me to come back. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that bond us together easily. There was a day when I had to sleep over at one of my friend's because it was too late for me to come back. 

Such happens in the lives of gamers. You can simply play long in the day and forget about that it's night already. I did that often when I was in high school. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such happens in the lives of gamers. You can simply play long in the day and forget about that it's night already. I did that often when I was in high school. 

Exactly - I have actually slept at a friend's place for something more useless than playing games. With the number of games we both have on our backlog, even 20 nights together wouldn't be enough to play them all. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Exactly - I have actually slept at a friend's place for something more useless than playing games. With the number of games we both have on our backlog, even 20 nights together wouldn't be enough to play them all. 

Laughs, I understand your point. At times not just gaming makes us sleep over. I play lots of games too but I can't play everything on my backlog for the whole day. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, I understand your point. At times not just gaming makes us sleep over. I play lots of games too but I can't play everything on my backlog for the whole day. 

Seriously, it's not really possible. Take a look at myself who's got over 300 games in backlog, and my friends buys more than I do. Would a night be enough to play all those games? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's not really possible. Take a look at myself who's got over 300 games in backlog, and my friends buys more than I do. Would a night be enough to play all those games? 

Hmm, that's gigantic number of games in your gaming device gallery. Even seven nights can't be enough of that. If you calculate everything you used to install or buy those games, it is enough for PS5.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, that's gigantic number of games in your gaming device gallery. Even seven nights can't be enough of that. If you calculate everything you used to install or buy those games, it is enough for PS5.

I have actually seen some gamers here on this community that's got over 1000 games backlog. So, mine that's still in hundreds isn't big at all. 

17 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think each month it continues to rise. I have been avoiding a lot of games lately. But the thing is that buying some good games for this christmas I am going to see if those past games are worth playing. 

The thing is that once you are still an active gamer, there is no way you wouldn't be adding more games to your backlog. It's not possible not to keep buying. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have actually seen some gamers here on this community that's got over 1000 games backlog. So, mine that's still in hundreds isn't big at all. 

At least yours is going up, remember not everyone can have 100 games in the gallery. You should find yourself as one of those gamers with lots of games to play. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Getting Playstation 5 is very far from my reach now and there's nothing I can do about it to change now. I would have to make do with my PS4 till further notice. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Getting Playstation 5 is very far from my reach now and there's nothing I can do about it to change now. I would have to make do with my PS4 till further notice. 

I don't see any rush for you to go for ps5. Even I think the price is not going to decrease very soon. I too have PS4 at this moment, and not thinking of upgrading it at this moment. It is a different matter that I also have PC for playing.