Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do very well agree that it's very fun playing your mates because in the process of getting beaten down, I tend to find some pleasure in the knowledge that I pick up from the lessons.

When you get beaten and learn in the process, it's always going to be worth it because you will have something to show for it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing with someone better than you, Will simply strengthen you and make your hand more mature, even if you aren't all doing well via playing with him or her. 

That's actually the very best way for me to learn more about how to play any games because when I play with someone better than me, I am definitely going to learn a few things from him. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's actually the very best way for me to learn more about how to play any games because when I play with someone better than me, I am definitely going to learn a few things from him. 

Someone better in gameplay than you will always have something new to teach you, but that's if you are very eager to learn and drop the pride. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Someone better in gameplay than you will always have something new to teach you, but that's if you are very eager to learn and drop the pride. 

That is actually why they are better than you because they have something far more better to offer you especially when you are eager to learn from them to pick up the knowledge.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, Heatman said:

Sure, you'll learn one or two tricks from him or her, how he or she plays. That's why I enjoy playing with the very best gamers of a particular video game to keep on learning from them. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, you'll learn one or two tricks from him or her, how he or she plays. That's why I enjoy playing with the very best gamers of a particular video game to keep on learning from them. 

I have been doing that for years and I'm never going to stop it. Just like I'm about to start learning how to use bow and arrow in Ghost of Tsushima.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been doing that for years and I'm never going to stop it. Just like I'm about to start learning how to use bow and arrow in Ghost of Tsushima.

If you take to training via the game "Ghost of Tsushima you'll definitely learn how to use the arrows and bow to fight the enemies. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that once you get to start the learning process of how to shoot arrows in the game Ghost of Tsushima, you will see that it's quite easy. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that once you get to start the learning process of how to shoot arrows in the game Ghost of Tsushima, you will see that it's quite easy. 

Yeah, it's definitely going to end that way because, I will put all effort into learning and mastering it. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's definitely going to end that way because, I will put all effort into learning and mastering it. 

That's something I would do as well especially when I'm very aware that it's very important for me to master the skills because it's going help my gameplay. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:30 AM, Justin11 said:

If you have a friend that is an expert over a game you desperately want to learn, I believe your friend will teach you everything you ought to learn to be skillful playing the game, or mastering the controls to down your enemies expertly. 

It's actually what the guy's been doing or planing on doing now with how to use the fighting tools in Ghost of Tsushima. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually what the guy's been doing or planing on doing now with how to use the fighting tools in Ghost of Tsushima. 

He should simply put his best in order to master the controls of the Ghost of Tsushima in order to use the arrows and bow to down the enemies swiftly.