Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Only when I see that the gamer is the type of person that gives attitude, then it is going to be a waste of time trying learn anything from him or her because in one way or another, I'd be insulted. 

Seriously, those kind of gamers aren't worth the stress. The best way to deal with them and get on their nerves is to ignore them completely. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, those kind of gamers aren't worth the stress. The best way to deal with them and get on their nerves is to ignore them completely. 

I don't give them much of my time, in fact, it's only on rare occasions that I get into such gaming communities because they are suckers more than they have value. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, you don't think that way some women are simply eager to help you out via gaming community or simply in your house, it depends the kind of experience she got. 

Either a man or woman can be toxic in a gaming community. Toxicity has nothing to do with one's sex at all. In fact, even a kid can be toxic. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Either a man or woman can be toxic in a gaming community. Toxicity has nothing to do with one's sex at all. In fact, even a kid can be toxic. 

Yeah, toxicity has nothing to do with gender or sex, it's simply about the mindset of anyone. Some persons simply have the mindset of causing nuisance in the gaming community. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Online gaming needs to be moderated, in order to filter toxic comments occuring often, sending lots of other users out, that could've entered and enjoy the atmosphere via online gaming. 

How in the world today would you be able to monitor online activities when it comes to video games and what people do in terms of gaming community? There is freewill and it's the main problem. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's how it is my friend. There is no relationship between one's sex and one's attitude or behaviors when it's about being toxic or a nassarcist. It can be a man or woman with no discrimination. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

How in the world today would you be able to monitor online activities when it comes to video games and what people do in terms of gaming community? There is freewill and it's the main problem. 

For instance we are simply in fortnite online community or league of legends online community, their should be set of Mods to regulate the messages passed on such community. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

One of the easiest things about watching someone playing games that you can pick up fast is his or her playing skills and approach strategies. 

I learnt how to play PES and FIFA games watching my friends and classmates play them when I was a teenager.