Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

On 9/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, Heatman said:

Well, it's a very very fact that someone who's got quite a bit of high temperament is definitely going to have it manifest whenever he's playing aggressive games. 

There is no denying or covering that up because the gamer wouldn't even know when he's displaying it already once the frustration kicks in. 

Even when I said to myself never to show off my frustrations playing with someone which is on same par with me when it comes to experience. Still, I wouldn't know when I'll get frustrated and play aggressively due to the fact I'm on the losing side. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Watching someone who is very much expert on that game closely,will help you to master the tricks to play better when you're presented to play instead of being confused when playing without watching it first. 

Yeah, their gaming decisions are always there to pick out how they do it when they are in a dire situation. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, their gaming decisions are always there to pick out how they do it when they are in a dire situation. 

Exactly, they teach you how to play up. Most new gamers find it very difficult to play up but when they learn, it becomes easy. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, they teach you how to play up. Most new gamers find it very difficult to play up but when they learn, it becomes easy. 

Lessons are there to help she guide you through the process of finding your feet in playing a difficult game. It is why I value whoever bends to teach others. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Before I got use to playing any soccer game especially PES Konami series, I invite the pro to my house, and we stay indoors no distractions to learn in the best possible way. 

Most gamers who are football fans always do that because it's more fun to play soccer in a group of friends. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most gamers who are football fans always do that because it's more fun to play soccer in a group of friends. 

Yes, playing in group defines it all, that's the most entertaining aspect of playing it. Friends makes it more fun, that's why I enjoy it with them. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, playing in group defines it all, that's the most entertaining aspect of playing it. Friends makes it more fun, that's why I enjoy it with them. 

Yeah, there is no way you would be able to enjoy playing football games all alone even when you get to play against the AI. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is no way you would be able to enjoy playing football games all alone even when you get to play against the AI. 

Playing all the time with AI makes it bored at some point, because AI can't keep me going with the game all the time, I need fellow humans to enjoy the game with. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing all the time with AI makes it bored at some point, because AI can't keep me going with the game all the time, I need fellow humans to enjoy the game with. 

Personally, I like playing against AI, more like fighting bosses in the games like God of War. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I like playing against AI, more like fighting bosses in the games like God of War. 

Their is no problem, that's your choice. I love playing with AI as well, but at times I love to play with real humans to compare my experience with theirs. 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:21 PM, Heatman said:

Lessons are there to help she guide you through the process of finding your feet in playing a difficult game. It is why I value whoever bends to teach others. 

I have learnt a lot from my buddies that I played with especially when it comes controlling my game rage because they do it often.