Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

The learning curve of FIFA Games isn't that too difficult because it's most likely you are repeating the same thing over and over again. It's why I leant how to play it real fast. 

It took me longer to learn how to play any football games from my pro friends because they are all dicks. They prefer to deep you in humiliation then teach you. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:07 AM, Heatman said:

When I was learning how to play PES and even FIFA, I do get end up beaten more than 6-0. The kind of humiliation I suffered at the hands of my friends was horrible. 

What were you doing that made you losing with such whopping scoreline?

Don't you know you'll be subjected to state of mockery? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was made the joke of the day. It wasn't even once I was beaten with that kind of scoreline. I was simply a noob and don't know much to do then. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I was made the joke of the day. It wasn't even once I was beaten with that kind of scoreline. I was simply a noob and don't know much to do then. 

I said it, because recently I saw a video where you dismantled a friend of yours via a PC winning eleven soccer by same scoreline you suffered on your own. 

Myself, I watch league of legends pros. Why? Because they play the game at a competitive level that I just cannot match, and it is entertaining to see a game played by the best of the best. Its the same reason people watch sports on TV really. and many others I imagine, it's not that I'm watching someone play a game when I would otherwise be playing myself, it's that I'm watching it when I would be doing something else, like watching garbage on television because I'm just too darn tired to properly focus on the game I want to play.

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was very obvious that he doesn't know how to play at all in order to help him put up a good fight in the match. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was very obvious that he doesn't know how to play at all in order to help him put up a good fight in the match. 

That's just the simple truth there. If he knows how to play then he shouldn't have lost by such high score margin. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's just the simple truth there. If he knows how to play then he shouldn't have lost by such high score margin. 

Yeah, it's exactly the same it happened to me. Although I tried as much as I could to stay away from playing with pros in the game to avoid massive humiliation. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's exactly the same it happened to me. Although I tried as much as I could to stay away from playing with pros in the game to avoid massive humiliation. 

In the past too, I ran away playing with pros, because I never wanted humiliation. But as time goes, I see no gain hiding away, instead I came closer to share gaming time with them and learned as well.