Register Now
StaceyPowers

You can learn a lot about someone by watching them game

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In the past too, I ran away playing with pros, because I never wanted humiliation. But as time goes, I see no gain hiding away, instead I came closer to share gaming time with them and learned as well. 

Seriously, those guys don't joke or show any kind of mercy to any newbie in the game. My own friends dealt with me on several occasions till I learnt. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, those guys don't joke or show any kind of mercy to any newbie in the game. My own friends dealt with me on several occasions till I learnt. 

That's just how the game is. When you're a newbie in the game, your friends will use you to catch cruise and you'll feel sad. That's one of the things that motivated me to keep playing to learn and silent those early critics. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's just how the game is. When you're a newbie in the game, your friends will use you to catch cruise and you'll feel sad. That's one of the things that motivated me to keep playing to learn and silent those early critics. 

They really showed me how to be ruthless in games where I'm in a one on one battle. I learnt the hard way and it's actually to me own good. 

On 9/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I’ve discovered you can learn a lot about a person by watching them game, especially if they are frustrated.

For example, I was watching a friend raging while trying to get around an obstacle course in a game he was relatively new to. He kept raging about an obstacle he was having a hard time with, which was resulting in him falling and having to do the whole course over. But he didn’t notice that he was learning quickly and getting past previous obstacles in the course almost without effort that were driving him crazy before. It made me realize a lot of his anger results from where he puts his attention, and failing to notice his own growth.

Some people are quite emotional when it comes to how they react to games they are playing especially when it's not going their way. 

On 9/28/2021 at 12:39 AM, killamch89 said:

There's something called public etiquette and some of the kids growing up weren't taught that by their parents/guardians.

When a parent or guardian fails at their job in bringing their kids up properly, it's the society that suffers it in the end. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

They really showed me how to be ruthless in games where I'm in a one on one battle. I learnt the hard way and it's actually to me own good. 

That's it. Since, you couldn't learn it in the soft way, you took the disappointment or mantle to learn on your own, to avoid being dismantled during multiplayer exhibition. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it. Since, you couldn't learn it in the soft way, you took the disappointment or mantle to learn on your own, to avoid being dismantled during multiplayer exhibition. 

Yeah, at my learning stage, the experience was really horrible for me. Sometimes when I would remember what I passed through, I would hiss all day. But getting better at it was as relief. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, at my learning stage, the experience was really horrible for me. Sometimes when I would remember what I passed through, I would hiss all day. But getting better at it was as relief. 

That's how it is for everyone. No one is born playing games at perfect. We learn to be expert around each and every game we found playing. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's how it is for everyone. No one is born playing games at perfect. We learn to be expert around each and every game we found playing. 

Yeah, as much as I know that learning process can be that challenging, if it's made that easy, you wouldn't have the courage to face it head on. 

44 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, as much as I know that learning process can be that challenging, if it's made that easy, you wouldn't have the courage to face it head on. 

Yes, if it's hard game to learn, then it wouldn't be fun learning it. But when its something less difficult then your time will be made fun learning the game. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, one thing that's very common with such games learning curve is something that's demanding but once you are committed to learning it, it's definitely difficult but you can make a breakthrough. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Video Games is simply replica of real life actions. Making it easy looks off the realms of real life actions which isn't easy too. 

If you look at how games are made to be so realistic now, it shows you how the world is revolving around games and vice versa. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you look at how games are made to be so realistic now, it shows you how the world is revolving around games and vice versa. 

It's part of what most gamers are pushing for to be made very consistent with video games developed because it makes everyone feel deeper connection to the games when they look so real. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I agree with what you've said, video game is undergoing massive improvement especially the open world video games.