Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that people can easily take their smartphone to wherever they're going makes it very easy for them to play video games whenever they feel like they're bored.

It's actually why it's called mobile phones, so it can be easy to move with about a lot and it's why you can play your games on it at anytime. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why it's called mobile phones, so it can be easy to move with about a lot and it's why you can play your games on it at anytime. 

Exactly, that's the essence of making it so. It's even why the games on the platform is gaming more popularity lately. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Mobile gaming will always be on the demanding sure due to the upgrade around smart phones and the games which is running through them. Most of the smart phone games are simply on 3D level with interesting game-play. 

It's definitely going to be impossible to end having to play video games on mobile smartphone. Even game companies are not making game devices that looks like smaller like Nintendo Switch. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to be impossible to end having to play video games on mobile smartphone. Even game companies are not making game devices that looks like smaller like Nintendo Switch. 

Seriously, I'm falling so much for Nintendo Switch games lately and the games that are available on it are really interesting. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ninetendo switch version is a revelation, I never played it. But the trailer I have watched around the gaming device made me to believe what I saw. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ninetendo switch version is a revelation, I never played it. But the trailer I have watched around the gaming device made me to believe what I saw. 

It's not even about the game trailers that you see on Nintendo Switch but how the hardware itself appears and looks almost like a smartphone. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not even about the game trailers that you see on Nintendo Switch but how the hardware itself appears and looks almost like a smartphone. 

Yeah, it just similar to mobile phones, I see most pictures of the video game device. I never seen it real life, all my friends are simply play station and xbox series lovers. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's how good the Nintendo Switch hardware is made to the point of it being able to replace smartphone's games for most people. 

Nintendo consoles can't replace smart phones in.amy way via gaming, because people fancy buying smart phones. Because, some aren't all that expensive like the newer version of Ninetendo. Since they have smart phones, they'll always be tempted to use it for games too. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nintendo consoles can't replace smart phones in.amy way via gaming, because people fancy buying smart phones. Because, some aren't all that expensive like the newer version of Ninetendo. Since they have smart phones, they'll always be tempted to use it for games too. 

Some are sold around $300 on Amazon with free shipping fee. It's not that too expensive if you look at the kind of games you can play on it. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

$300 for which type of Ninetendo game? Because we have many versions of Ninetendo, I love the switch version and DS. 

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) is sold for roughly $299.9 on Amazon. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) is sold for roughly $299.9 on Amazon. 

Whet about other colours and models of the switch version, how much are they selling it via Amazon? $299.9 is almost $300, they should simply make it that, no need of removing a single cent, because it doesn't count.