Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, I don't see any reason to get a mobile game for such amount of money when their is console games with high quality gameplay to spend for. 

As for me, it's a spending that's not worth it as far as I'm concerned with gaming in mobile. There are some games on PS Store as low as $10. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, I don't see any reason to get a mobile game for such amount of money when their is console games with high quality gameplay to spend for. 

Exactly - it's a rip off in my opinion but some gamers who have more cash to throw around wouldn't even see it as anything. This life isn't balanced at all. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's a rip off in my opinion but some gamers who have more cash to throw around wouldn't even see it as anything. This life isn't balanced at all. 

Lol, now you've seen that the life isn't balanced in anyways. The rich keeps on saturating the life with their luxuries making the average or poor man going off the pace. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Currently, it's mainly my Top Eleven Football Manager that I'm playing with my smartphone and laptop for now. If not, it's hard getting into more games on mobile. 

Latest, I'm going to join you with playing this game Top Eleven Football Manager unfailing. I just hope it's fun the way you talked about it. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since i have my console and my windows 11 PC, it made me to forget that android even have some video games that needs installation. Its been a while I played video game using my smart phone. 

I have been a good gamer on my android for years and it's something that I actually enjoy doing once in a while. I only decide to take some time off it for now. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, Boblee said:

Latest, I'm going to join you with playing this game Top Eleven Football Manager unfailing. I just hope it's fun the way you talked about it. 

I can't wait to have you in the game and make sure to send me your Facebook account name in private message, so we can link up in the game and be friends on it. 

On 10/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, Boblee said:

I have been a good gamer on my android for years and it's something that I actually enjoy doing once in a while. I only decide to take some time off it for now. 

I think focusing on your PC or console is the best option due to improve gameplay instead of hanging around the Android version which is downgraded version when compared to console. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think focusing on your PC or console is the best option due to improve gameplay instead of hanging around the Android version which is downgraded version when compared to console. 

Smartphone games are upgrading on daily basis and it keeps getting better and better. Yes, PC and console games are great, but it doesn't write off mobile games completely. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Smartphone games are upgrading on daily basis and it keeps getting better and better. Yes, PC and console games are great, but it doesn't write off mobile games completely. 

Yes, I believe what you've said dearie. Mobile phone games won't die off, it will be around long time, because it's on the rebrand with improved game-play. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

There is no way they can be compared with in terms of game quality. Even the size of the games on PC or console can't be played on mobile.