Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else always have to lower effects/music volume to hear dialogue?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's something that's come to affected my gameplay for a while now. I tend to lose out on some info as a result of the distraction. 

Seriously, no one as a gamer ever likes to be distracted whenever they are playing their games not even by the so called soundtrack. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

When I'm playing video games which I love I don't like the idea of listening to external soundtracks. I prefer the in-game soundtracks, in order to get what's been said via commentary/dialogues. 

The game's commentary/dialogues are very important to the player because it contains the vital information that will help you to complete the game. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game's commentary/dialogues are very important to the player because it contains the vital information that will help you to complete the game. 

Seriously, if you miss out on the important ones, it's going to make you come back to level you have passed all over again. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if you miss out on the important ones, it's going to make you come back to level you have passed all over again. 

Honestly, this one of the setbacks that I really hate so much to experience in any games that I play. 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:14 PM, Boblee said:

For sure, and I wouldn't skip the vital information because of soundtrack or unpleasant noise coming from external place. That's why I prefer to use headphone in this aspect to lock my ear to concentrate on the in-game sound. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Music wouldn't make me skip where I really want to focus on via video games. When I am playing I love listening to the cutscenes and commentary of the game. 

They are made available to be listened to and used to complete the games tasks and if you miss out on them, it's your problem.