Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else always have to lower effects/music volume to hear dialogue?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing games at nights is most interesting to me, due to its quiet temperature, without noisy atmosphere. Everywhere is always calm at nights. 

And what about as you are wearing headphone and playing the game, and screaming after you won the boss fight. Then only realised that it's already midnight and everyone was asleep, until you started your howling. 😁

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's why the stereo headphone is better on.tjos one. With it, I don't have to listen to such distractions coming from outside or internal noise. 

Seriously, when the soundtrack is too loud, it's not interesting to listen to again. It's like being in a club where the music is just a disturbance. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, when the soundtrack is too loud, it's not interesting to listen to again. It's like being in a club where the music is just a disturbance. 

Yeah- listen to sound track at a normal rate, when it goes higher it distort my hearing and making me feel uncomfortable playing my beloved game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing games at nights is most interesting to me, due to its quiet temperature, without noisy atmosphere. Everywhere is always calm at nights. 

Did you say quiet temperature mate? I can't stop laughing here, oh my world 😂. But anyways, I get what you wanted to say about gaming at night, it's always calm and quiet. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Did you say quiet temperature mate? I can't stop laughing here, oh my world 😂. But anyways, I get what you wanted to say about gaming at night, it's always calm and quiet. 

😂😂, That's it. It might sound hilarious but that's the best time for me when it concerns gaming. I don't like distraction of whatsoever ringing in my ears apart from the noise coming directly in-game. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😂😂, That's it. It might sound hilarious but that's the best time for me when it concerns gaming. I don't like distraction of whatsoever ringing in my ears apart from the noise coming directly in-game. 

I have forgotten the literary term that quiet temperature represents. You just took me back to my college days. 

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

And what about as you are wearing headphone and playing the game, and screaming after you won the boss fight. Then only realised that it's already midnight and everyone was asleep, until you started your howling. 😁

😅😅, I wouldn't scream out loud, I am always careful dealing with things like that, and it's midnight already, I'll stay calm and rejoice inside my mind. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have forgotten the literary term that quiet temperature represents. You just took me back to my college days. 

Lol, some days are simply meant to be cool, and not being in a heat congested environment due to noise from all cylinders. 

What you got during your college school days represents the best when it comes to cool and quiet temperature. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having those music out too loud isn't fun in my opinion but a major disaster and a distraction to other people around who aren't interested in the same thing that you are playing. 

Some gamers really like to interrupt the peace of others around them with some annoying soundtrack that even affects their hearing of other dialouge in the game they are playing. 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:34 AM, Syntax said:

I tend to leave it at their default volume, but do turn in subtitles for dialogue options.

As long as it's not English, my subtitle is never going off, otherwise how am I supposed to understand what's going and what they are saying?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as it's not English, my subtitle is never going off, otherwise how am I supposed to understand what's going and what they are saying?

Personally, I do love to have my own games subtitles on as I like and enjoy reading through them as well. It helps me to be very focused on the game. 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:19 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I notice I almost always have to lower the default volume of music and effects in games, or I miss a lot of dialogue and have to strain to hear. Does anyone else consistently have the same problem with audio volume defaults?

When the sounds are too loud, it keeps interfering with the talks that goes on in game. I don't know how some people play with such high sound. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, Boblee said:

When the sounds are too loud, it keeps interfering with the talks that goes on in game. I don't know how some people play with such high sound. 

It's something that's come to affected my gameplay for a while now. I tend to lose out on some info as a result of the distraction.