Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long do you run your console in the heat before giving it a break?

On 11/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, Boblee said:

As far as I know, there is no amount of hours you can run a console and it will get damaged. It's all about when I'm tired of playing that I give it a break. 

My Playstation 4 have been on and actively playing for 2days as I have my cousins over who plays all day and no break. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My Playstation 4 have been on and actively playing for 2days as I have my cousins over who plays all day and no break. 

I can guarantee that nothing would happen to your PS4 but I wouldn't say the same thing about your controller before they go. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can guarantee that nothing would happen to your PS4 but I wouldn't say the same thing about your controller before they go. 

I have already made arrangements on that as I have backup controllers because I know they will definitely ruin the ones they are playing with. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already made arrangements on that as I have backup controllers because I know they will definitely ruin the ones they are playing with. 

If you have that arranged already, then it's all good. When they get to damage the current one, you can play with your backup. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have that arranged already, then it's all good. When they get to damage the current one, you can play with your backup. 

Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to tell me that their controllers are no longer working, so they will go and rest. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My controllers are able to last longer because I'm the only one primarily using it, and I'm using it carefully. In my locality I don't have much friends, everyone is simply staying on his or her own. 

When you are the only one making use of your controllers, it's definitely going to last longer as it's not doing much work. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When you are the only one making use of your controllers, it's definitely going to last longer as it's not doing much work. 

Yes, it's definitely going to last longer for me since I'm the only one using the controller, due to the fact I'll use care to pet the controller, Lol. 

Edited by Justin11