Register Now
StaceyPowers

Would an open world Bioshock game “work?”

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's fabulous of this game 'Bioshock. Installing the games on my PlayStation 3 won't cost much, because it will simply moved to my PS3 from another PlayStation 3 since it is routed. 

That's definitely going to be something that you wouldn't regret doing as I can guarantee you that BioShock wouldn't disappoint you. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's definitely going to be something that you wouldn't regret doing as I can guarantee you that BioShock wouldn't disappoint you. 

Lol, I will definitely go for it buddy, cos I see lots of positive around the game you just told me about. Which level have you reached in the game? 

53 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I will definitely go for it buddy, cos I see lots of positive around the game you just told me about. Which level have you reached in the game? 

Yeah - it's actually why I'm sure and telling you that you should get it. There was a video of the trailer posted earlier, you can watch it and get more from YouTube. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:23 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually why I'm sure and telling you that you should get it. There was a video of the trailer posted earlier, you can watch it and get more from YouTube. 

I'll surely go over at YouTube to take a view of the trailer. If it worth my time surely I'll make way for it and acquire it. 

On 10/3/2021 at 10:40 AM, Justin11 said:

I'll surely go over at YouTube to take a view of the trailer. If it worth my time surely I'll make way for it and acquire it. 

I took the liberty of getting it for you, so you should take your time and enjoy it mate. Have fun. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I took the liberty of getting it for you, so you should take your time and enjoy it mate. Have fun. 

Thanks a lot bringing this trailer here for me. I love what I saw in the trailer, the gameplay is top notch, I satisfied my curiosity now. Do you think this game is available for PS3? I'll still consider Bioshock in the future when I launch my PS4 soon. 

I wouldn't mind Bioshock 2 so much if the story didn't seem so forced and if it didn't tear apart the symbolism of the first game.

Burial at Sea was super divided. I wasn't a big fan of the second half story wise, but I get the feeling that Levine wanted to prevent Elizabeth from being gutted as a character in later installments. A lot of the symbolism in Bioshock 1 was bastardized in Bioshock 2, so I get why he would be worried and why he ended Burial at Sea how he did. But it just makes the pill a bit easier to swallow, not actually improve the DLC.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:44 AM, Justin11 said:

Thanks a lot bringing this trailer here for me. I love what I saw in the trailer, the gameplay is top notch, I satisfied my curiosity now. Do you think this game is available for PS3? I'll still consider Bioshock in the future when I launch my PS4 soon. 

It's actually the same feeling that I had with watching the game's trailer for the first time before I later got the game. It's been an amazing experience for me so far. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the same feeling that I had with watching the game's trailer for the first time before I later got the game. It's been an amazing experience for me so far. 

That's wonderful indeed, my time with BioShock isn't a bad one either via my friend's console I played on last week. The game us very much realistic with enticing dialogues, story mode that makes a gamer hang on for longer period.