Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game world has the most interesting lore?

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

They are both different games, you can check it out. The Witcher III is simply a horror game, that increases one's immersion. 

I'm not so sure about that but to clear all doubts, I'm going to look into it and know for sure. 

On 11/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, Heatman said:

I would add Resident Evil Village and Assassin's Creed II to be games with incredible interesting lore with the kind of places to explore while playing the games. 

I think that Assassin's Creed II or even any other Assassin's Creed series does offer lore compared to what you get in Resident Evil. 

Assassins Creed offers magnificent entertaining lore, I loved it when I played Assassins Creed the 'Odyssey version earlier time. Resident Evil is a good game too with interesting lore, the seventh has an interesting lore as well. I just can't compare which offers better lore. 

On 11/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, Boblee said:

I think that Assassin's Creed II or even any other Assassin's Creed series does offer lore compared to what you get in Resident Evil. 

Resident Evil is more of a horror shooting game but Assassin's Creed does come with a bit of history which offers more in lore. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Resident Evil is more of a horror shooting game but Assassin's Creed does come with a bit of history which offers more in lore. 

With all the ancient history and cities that are in Assassin's Creed, it's filled with a lot of artifacts that makes it more powerful in its lore.