Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anything give you eye strain while gaming?

On 10/9/2021 at 12:52 AM, killamch89 said:

If I play for extended periods without taking a break, sometimes my sight starts to suffer a bit.

That's real, my sight will feel discomfort to the extent I'll find it hard to close it, their will be slight pains in my eyes. That's why I take break from playing games to feel refreshed and stay away from the TV screen at least 5-7 hours. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's real, my sight will feel discomfort to the extent I'll find it hard to close it, their will be slight pains in my eyes. That's why I take break from playing games to feel refreshed and stay away from the TV screen at least 5-7 hours. 

It also affects me when I want to sleep and I'm forcing myself to stay awake to finish a certain stage.

Eyeballs aren't meant to wiggle all over the place; There are rumors that if you game too much, in real life your eyes wiggle when talking to someone and freaks them out. lol Ok that's not true. But eye muscles need a break too or the arteries will get inflamed and pop. Ok that might not be true either. Our eye muscles need rest from all the exercising. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It also affects me when I want to sleep and I'm forcing myself to stay awake to finish a certain stage.

I can't do that, because when my eyes are scratching me, I'll go to sleep so won't wake up in the morning feeling pains in the eyes, health is more important.