Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you wish you could play, but can’t on your platform?

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

The game is currently out. The launch back on December 10nth was a disaster. It was buggy on PC and almost unplayable on the PS4 and Xbox One. Bad enough it was removed from console digital stores. After months of patches, the game was put back on sale on the PS Store. In short, the game is available on both PC and console now.

It's good to hear that the game is out again on both PCs and PS Consoles, I simply hope that the patches did fixed the initial issue to at least 80%, otherwise it's a fools errand they went off before. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be this game called Returnal which is a PS5 exclusive game. I can't wait to play it on my PS4. 

I would very much like to play all the Playstation 5 exclusive games on my PS4. They should make it work as soon as possible, so I don't have to worry about getting a PS5 now. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My PS3 can't access new editions of FIFA it's simply out of reach. I can't have fun playing most of the games recommended here, because, they are mainly for higher engine console games. 

I believe that you can play any version or series of FIFA in your Playstation 3. That shouldn't be any problem at for you. What do you mean by it's out of your reach? 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, Boblee said:

I would very much like to play all the Playstation 5 exclusive games on my PS4. They should make it work as soon as possible, so I don't have to worry about getting a PS5 now. 

Personally, I'm also looking forward to playing the game on my Playstation 4. If it doesn't come sooner, then we meet on PS5 eventually. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that you can play any version or series of FIFA in your Playstation 3. That shouldn't be any problem at for you. What do you mean by it's out of your reach? 

I mean some game recommendations here is not playable on my PS3 console. Like, EA stopped producing FIFA games for PS3 after FIFA 18, their main focus are simply on PS4, and 5. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I mean some game recommendations here is not playable on my PS3 console. Like, EA stopped producing FIFA games for PS3 after FIFA 18, their main focus are simply on PS4, and 5. 

Really? I wasn't aware of that because I stopped playing with my Playstation 3 for a very long time now since it was taken by my cousin. It's me and my PS4. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Really? I wasn't aware of that because I stopped playing with my Playstation 3 for a very long time now since it was taken by my cousin. It's me and my PS4. 

I understand your point, you wouldn't know because you're simply focused on what happens around PS4. It was made formal earlier time, that PS3 wouldn't feature in their latest franchise games according EA, and others followed suit too. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I understand your point, you wouldn't know because you're simply focused on what happens around PS4. It was made formal earlier time, that PS3 wouldn't feature in their latest franchise games according EA, and others followed suit too. 

Well, that too bad in my opinion. So, those that can't afford those consoles are automatically eliminated from playing the games. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, that too bad in my opinion. So, those that can't afford those consoles are automatically eliminated from playing the games. 

You've seen the reason why I simply wanted an upgrade long time? That's just it. Automatically we are eliminated from playing new franchise video games. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You've seen the reason why I simply wanted an upgrade long time? That's just it. Automatically we are eliminated from playing new franchise video games. 

It's really a shame that you have to stay on the sidelines for too long simply because your console can't play those games. It's like how I feel with PS5 exclusive games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that you have to stay on the sidelines for too long simply because your console can't play those games. It's like how I feel with PS5 exclusive games. 

That's it buddy oh, I am simply gnashing at my teeth, not enjoying video games as I would, due to poor console version. I am almost 100% good to secure a new one.