Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you wish you could play, but can’t on your platform?

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you sure about that because I don't think same with what I have seen so far with the cost of games on both PC and consoles? 

Yes, PC isn't expensive when it comes to comparing it with the console new generation devices. I've played quite some PC games in the past via my cousins gaming PC windows device, the games he bought then was cheaper. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, PC games are low on price compared to what new generation consoles like PS4 and 5 are commanding as price tag for games. 

Yeah, you're very correct with the assessment of PC games being cheaper than console games. Here is an article that supports that fact. 

https://www.pcworld.com/article/419586/6-reasons-why-i-love-being-a-pc-gamer.html

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're very correct with the assessment of PC games being cheaper than console games. Here is an article that supports that fact. 

https://www.pcworld.com/article/419586/6-reasons-why-i-love-being-a-pc-gamer.html

Lots of reasons attached in the article you shared. The PC gamer really made reasons best known why he choose PC over consoles not causing rift through his selection. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lots of reasons attached in the article you shared. The PC gamer really made reasons best known why he choose PC over consoles not causing rift through his selection. 

It's part of the reason why I see myself drifting near PC games naturally at the moment. I'm actually enjoying playing on PC, there is no doubt about it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's part of the reason why I see myself drifting near PC games naturally at the moment. I'm actually enjoying playing on PC, there is no doubt about it. 

That's fabulous. Their is no doubt, PC is made quality, it is simply enjoyable around video games too. I enjoy playing games on my PC because I can enjoy gaming anywhere I go. 

Gran Turismo is another interesting car racing video games that your going to find it too hard to leave once you start playing it. Most GT fans can't wait for the release of GT 7. It's really sad the game isn't available on PC yet. 

Edited by Boblee

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo is another interesting car racing video games that your going to find it too hard to leave once you start playing it. Most GT fans can't wait for the release of GT 7. It's really sad the game isn't available on PC yet. 

Seriously, I'm still very surprised that till date, Gran Turismo is still only on consoles with Playstation consoles being the best platform to play it. It should have been on PC by now in opinion. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:43 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm still very surprised that till date, Gran Turismo is still only on consoles with Playstation consoles being the best platform to play it. It should have been on PC by now in opinion. 

They probably have their reasons why they are yet to make the game available on PC. Although in most cases, some consoles games hardly like to port their games to PC. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

They probably have their reasons why they are yet to make the game available on PC. Although in most cases, some consoles games hardly like to port their games to PC. 

Consoles are always stingy with their games. It's PC games is getting better and better every day without having to worry about them. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PC is suitable too, but console is mainly built for video games, I am using the two, but I prefer my console games than PC. 

If we begin to argue today on which gaming platform is better between PC and console, it's going to take us all day and it still won't be decided.