Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you wish you could play, but can’t on your platform?

On 10/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am.simply waiting for Far cry 6, I've been hearing superfluous about this game online, its still on tje beta, but I am wishing to see it coming Live sooner. 

Yeah - but it's going to be on most platforms. Games like God Of War and others are Sony exclusives and it sucks because they're very good games that I'd like to play without having to borrow a Sony console to do so.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - but it's going to be on most platforms. Games like God Of War and others are Sony exclusives and it sucks because they're very good games that I'd like to play without having to borrow a Sony console to do so.

That means you have a play station console already, which doesn't require you taking up a borrowed one for gaming. 

Gran Turismo

I have a PS4 Pro, but I'd much prefer to play this on the PC, especially since my wheel / pedals are not compatible with PS, due to Sony's requirement of a security chip, which is infuriating.  I'd need to spend 5-600 to get a new set that is approved by their majesty, otherwise my old one would be fine by me.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Looking at how good Cyberpunk 2077 would have been is something that I ever wish I could be able to play right now on either my PS4 or PC. 

Is cyberpunk 2077 out for PS4? I am thinking it's still under it's beta, and nearing full launch. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Looking at how good Cyberpunk 2077 would have been is something that I ever wish I could be able to play right now on either my PS4 or PC. 

28 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is cyberpunk 2077 out for PS4? I am thinking it's still under it's beta, and nearing full launch. 

The game is currently out. The launch back on December 10nth was a disaster. It was buggy on PC and almost unplayable on the PS4 and Xbox One. Bad enough it was removed from console digital stores. After months of patches, the game was put back on sale on the PS Store. In short, the game is available on both PC and console now.