Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have no food or sex for a week?

On 4/25/2022 at 6:43 PM, Heatman said:

Would that be with no sex or after having sex 😂? Although, there are some people with high libido but not eating for week while at it wouldn't be possible.

I don't like sex, I love food, I've been without sex for three years now, I can't remember the last date I had it. I need more of good food to live sound and healthy. 

On 4/27/2022 at 2:47 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't like sex, I love food, I've been without sex for three years now, I can't remember the last date I had it. I need more of good food to live sound and healthy. 

3 years with no sex? Damn!!! Maybe when I was still a virgin that's when it's possible but now, Naaah, 3 years is too damn long to stay without sex. 

What kind of a question is this? Lol.  Obviously the answer is food! If you don't eat for a week your immune system becomes extremely weak because it isn't receiving any vitamins or minerals.  Sex is a luxury, food is a necessity. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:40 PM, Nebulous said:

What kind of a question is this? Lol.  Obviously the answer is food! If you don't eat for a week your immune system becomes extremely weak because it isn't receiving any vitamins or minerals.  Sex is a luxury, food is a necessity. 

Personally, I think sex isn't even a luxury because right now you can get it at little or no cost. The Media has only helped to devalue sex by exposing it excessively to internet users making it more of an activity than something to be shared and valued between two people who have decided to give their bodies exclusively to each other.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:40 PM, Nebulous said:

Some people are so sex-crazed that they'll do anything for sex and will forgo their needs for sexual pleasure. As for the last part of your statement, that's a myth and I can confirm that because I've fasted for 21 days before on nothing but water and I was perfectly fine.