Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's your favorite Far Cry series so far and what do you like most about the game per say? 

I didn't play from 1-4 of the series, I played the edition 5 of the far cry. And I learned about the game here which installed via my PC windows 11. I love the shooting range with AI fighters, the graphics. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:00 AM, Justin11 said:

You're somewhat correct. They allowed it be, without finding a solution to tackle complacency and move forward developing games that draws the minds of their gamers. 

It's why we have what we do today with video games and it's not going to be changing soon. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why we have what we do today with video games and it's not going to be changing soon. 

It isn't changing anytime soon, we'll keep playing until end of time. What really matters is our satisfaction around each game we preferred. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It isn't changing anytime soon, we'll keep playing until end of time. What really matters is our satisfaction around each game we preferred. 

I'm looking at locking my year with completing Ghost of Tsushima and RDR2 if possible. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm looking at locking my year with completing Ghost of Tsushima and RDR2 if possible. 

Seriously, I'm not looking at rushing to complete my playing of Ghost of Tsushima at all because that game is giving me everything I want. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can simply lock your year buddy, and complete those two games to know you've completed two wonderful games indeed. 

Depending on the stage that he's currently playing on the game would be what decides if it's possible for him to complete the games. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Depending on the stage that he's currently playing on the game would be what decides if it's possible for him to complete the games. 

I don't know about the current stage he is simply in. I believe he can finish the said two games before 2021 ends. It comes through via determination and nothing more. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:09 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't know about the current stage he is simply in. I believe he can finish the said two games before 2021 ends. It comes through via determination and nothing more. 

Well, if you have other lives to live, it's definitely going to be very challenging to complete the two games within the few 2 months left. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, if you have other lives to live, it's definitely going to be very challenging to complete the two games within the few 2 months left. 

Sure, because we aren't gaming every time. But when I bowed out from high school, I played for long time, I stayed in the house longer every day playing football games and some roleplaying action games. 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What was your record for most games played (not necessarily completed) in a year?

I've actually currently lost count of the games that I played more this year particularly which if I need to be certain of it I'm going to have to consult my console and the show of the one that I played more than the other games.