Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most traumatic moments in video games?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many games that have the capability of scaring the gamers for life by having them so  traumatized. Here is a list on WatchMojo. 

Silent Hill 2 is one game that really got me traumatized back in 2001 when I played it. I never knew I would got over it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You mean you've started playing video games back in 2201? And you still remembered the game that brought you traumatic experience? 

2201? Haha, I know it's a typo error you wanted to write 2001. Of course yes, I have started playing video games back in the days of 2001. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

2201? Haha, I know it's a typo error you wanted to write 2001. Of course yes, I have started playing video games back in the days of 2001. 

Thanks alot, that you understood, it's simply 2001 and not 2201. That's a long one for you, the journey around video games have come far for you. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot, that you understood, it's simply 2001 and not 2201. That's a long one for you, the journey around video games have come far for you. 

Gameboy was released around 1989 and most people had started playing games at the time. 2001 isn't that too early if you ask me. 

On 10/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, killamch89 said:

Playing RDR2 makes RDR's ending hit even harder because you get to see where John Marston was coming from and why he made the decision to betray the gang. However, he should know you can't trust the government to keep their word.

John didn't betray the gang. The gang betrayed him. Dutch was going to leave him to hang, and used the lie "I had a god damn plan!" to try to make it seem like he cared. He turned on everyone. Charles and John were able to see it, the same as Arthur, whereas the rest of the gang either weren't willing to open their eyes or were just blind. Micah played a big role as he was nothing more than a parasitic "yes man" to Dutch. he got in Dutch's head and caused Dutch to betray his own gang. Micah had only been there a few months when Arthur had been with Dutch for more than 20 years. John had been with the gang for years as well. Not as long as Arthur, but he was an OG to the gang. If you want my honest opinion, I think Dutch was using everyone strictly to make himself rich (why else would he have hidden the chest out of camp?) and when he felt he had a comfortable amount of money stashed away, he was going to disappear with the cash and abandon everyone. In my eyes, he was always a piece of shit. Even before HE betrayed everyone.

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gameboy was released around 1989 and most people had started playing games at the time. 2001 isn't that too early if you ask me. 

I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember, beginning with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision. The Atari 2600 was released in 1977 and the Colecovision was released in 1982. I was born in '82, and was on one or the other as a child. As time went on, I got more powerful systems. NES, SNES, N64, PS!, PS3, PS4, Xbox One. I missed the entire PS2 era, due to being homeless during that time. Video games were not exactly a priority. But aside from that, I have been a gamer ever since I had the ability to hold a controller in my hand.

26 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember, beginning with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision. The Atari 2600 was released in 1977 and the Colecovision was released in 1982. I was born in '82, and was on one or the other as a child. As time went on, I got more powerful systems. NES, SNES, N64, PS!, PS3, PS4, Xbox One. I missed the entire PS2 era, due to being homeless during that time. Video games were not exactly a priority. But aside from that, I have been a gamer ever since I had the ability to hold a controller in my hand.

The same thing goes for me as well with gaming ever since I was a kid. Born in 1977, I have had an amazing experience with the lot of NES, N64,GAMEBOY, SEGA, PS1,PS2, PS3, PS4 but never one of Xbox consoles which is a big shame. 

21 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I always hated Xbox and never wanted one. But there’s a game that is an Xbox One exclusive that I felt I needed as I related to the characters in many personal ways. So for that one game alone, I got the system.

Laughs, that's to say nothing is impossible. We can change from our decision which is delusional to a particular thing and decide to love it in the later stages, that's your own case with Xbox. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're correct, it might be too old die to my locality being under-developed. The developed countries have seen light years ago, which made the availability of this games being a long one for them.