Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most traumatic moments in video games?

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, it might be too old die to my locality being under-developed. The developed countries have seen light years ago, which made the availability of this games being a long one for them. 

I think that it's all about exposure because the game was definitely available almost all over the world when it was released. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

So I'm deluded because I didn't like Xbox?

That was your feelings for Xbox in the past, but now you aren't having such feelings around the console anymore. You've cone to wow it due to that one game that changed your reasoning and mentality towards the console. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's all about exposure because the game was definitely available almost all over the world when it was released. 

Yeah, it's all about exposure, I went further to research about the super Mario game, and I discovered that, I've played the game in the past via Java mobile phone, but I never knew its Super Mario Lol. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's all about exposure, I went further to research about the super Mario game, and I discovered that, I've played the game in the past via Java mobile phone, but I never knew its Super Mario Lol. 

I was supposed) surprised you said you never played the game because it's a very popular game back then and even now still. 

On 10/26/2021 at 8:48 PM, The Blackangel said:

So I'm deluded because I didn't like Xbox?

It looks like that's not going to end well if he doesn't reply better on this. And I hope, he should just apologize or ignore as either would work for me. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's a popular game indeed, just that I didn't know it's name as super Mario game back then, now I've known it's name. 

It's alright buddy, I'm glad that you are familiar with the game once again. Do you think that you can be able to play the new versions of the game now? 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's alright buddy, I'm glad that you are familiar with the game once again. Do you think that you can be able to play the new versions of the game now? 

Yes of course, I can play provided its interesting. Its been long I got to play super mario game. I played it via java phone earlier time. I call it bounce that time, due to how the gameplay flow. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, I can play provided its interesting. Its been long I got to play super mario game. I played it via java phone earlier time. I call it bounce that time, due to how the gameplay flow. 

Bounce is one funny name to call Super Mario games. I would call it more of a jumper game than a bouncer game. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bounce is one funny name to call Super Mario games. I would call it more of a jumper game than a bouncer game. 

😅, I understand it's kinda jumping game. But I've played it over at a Nokia touch light phone, it was called bounce there. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

😅, I understand it's kinda jumping game. But I've played it over at a Nokia touch light phone, it was called bounce there. 

Super Mario game and a Bounce game on Nokia touch light? I'm really lost at the connection seriously...!!