Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone prefer gaming without followers/companions?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love playing video games just alone, without any companion gamer. I see the companions assigned to me being too weak to fight for me. 

Well, not all AI followers are too weak. There are some that can be upgraded to being formidable, it's all up to you in what you want to do. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, not all AI followers are too weak. There are some that can be upgraded to being formidable, it's all up to you in what you want to do. 

Exactly, looking at ATREUS in God of War, who's a good companion for Kratos. If you happened to play the game, he did offered a good help in fights. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

You might be right with your comments. Have you made your AI companions being formidable with you and being strong in combat? 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You might be right with your comments. Have you made your AI companions being formidable with you and being strong in combat? 

ATREUS in God of War is a good typical example of a strong and formidable AI in the game. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which version of God of war does Athreus feature in? 

I never played a companion God of war game, it's simply me and my character. 

He appeared in God of War 2018. He's actually the son of Kratos. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Ohh, he's the son of the main protagonist 'krato, that's fantastic. God of war really made it very realistic. I played God of war 1 via PS2 console those days. 

It's Kratos, he's the main lead character in the God of War series. Atreus mother is called Laufey who died before he linked up with his father. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's Kratos, he's the main lead character in the God of War series. Atreus mother is called Laufey who died before he linked up with his father. 

You really studied this game alot. Beside playing the game, I believe you took your time to read the plot of the game as a story. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You really studied this game alot. Beside playing the game, I believe you took your time to read the plot of the game as a story. 

It's actually not that difficult to catch up with once you start playing it. At first, it seemed a little hard but I got used to it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually not that difficult to catch up with once you start playing it. At first, it seemed a little hard but I got used to it. 

That's fantastic. When one is committed to a given game, surely the game will be well understood by the gamer. That's exactly what occured in your case now.