Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone prefer gaming without followers/companions?

On 11/5/2021 at 10:08 PM, Boblee said:

When the companion or AI that I'm going to have come with along my quest would add some flair to my mission, why wouldn't I have them? 

When well trained and built up, they are also formidable in battles. Some companion aren't human always, there dogs companion too. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I've played an Android phone game in the past where I have two dogs and they are simply fighting for me, by hauling the enemies down xD. 

What's the name of the game that you played on your Android that came with two follower dogs? 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's the name of the game that you played on your Android that came with two follower dogs? 

It's been long enough, I'm still thinking about the game. Because it's around 2012-2013 which I played that game via my Android. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's been long enough, I'm still thinking about the game. Because it's around 2012-2013 which I played that game via my Android. 

It's been quite long, it's probably why you can't remember the name and that I can't blame you for it. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's been quite long, it's probably why you can't remember the name and that I can't blame you for it. 

Yes, you're there. I have tried every possible means to remember it, but I can't at the moment, and I don't want to stress my brain for it. Maybe I'll try searching it's similar game type on Google, I might come up with the answer to the 'name of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you're there. I have tried every possible means to remember it, but I can't at the moment, and I don't want to stress my brain for it. Maybe I'll try searching it's similar game type on Google, I might come up with the answer to the 'name of the game. 

Don't worry too much about it. I might help look out for games that offered the same kind of gameplay on android and get back to you. 

37 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Don't worry too much about it. I might help look out for games that offered the same kind of gameplay on android and get back to you. 

Thanks buddy, I am simply going to wait and get your reply. The game is very popular when I played it, and same too, the antagonist use dogs too as companion to chase me. 

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks buddy, I am simply going to wait and get your reply. The game is very popular when I played it, and same too, the antagonist use dogs too as companion to chase me. 

You're definitely going to be getting my feedback between tomorrow or next tomorrow unfailingly. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're definitely going to be getting my feedback between tomorrow or next tomorrow unfailingly. 

You're welcome, I believe what you can offer when it comes to game recommendations and tracking down past games xD..

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't care if the game I choose to play feature companion gaming or not. Provided that, it attracts my likeness I'll get over it and having fun while playing. 

Truth be told, some companion can be a dead weight log of wood that keeps slowing you down. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Truth be told, some companion can be a dead weight log of wood that keeps slowing you down. 

I think that it's in Resident Evil that one follower was that annoying in slowing down Alice in it till she was killed. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very absurd when you have such kind of companions. I prefer moving some and fighting the enemies than having companions that will pull me down. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's in Resident Evil that one follower was that annoying in slowing down Alice in it till she was killed. 

Sheva in Resident Evil 5 is one AI follower that's as useless as they come. Sheva would have your resources wasted and still won't help you fight.