Register Now
StaceyPowers

Windows 11 and gaming

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No - I haven't tried to upgrade as yet as I'm giving Microsoft a few months to fix all the major bugs before I start using Windows 11.

Laughs, those devices can't be totally free from bugs, their is always room for Microsoft to fix things in order for best user experience. 

52 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, those devices can't be totally free from bugs, their is always room for Microsoft to fix things in order for best user experience. 

I know they're planning to introduce android app support for Windows. In addition to that, Machines with AMD Ryzen processors are still experiencing a drop in performance so we have to wait on a patch from Microsoft as well as one from AMD. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know they're planning to introduce android app support for Windows. In addition to that, Machines with AMD Ryzen processors are still experiencing a drop in performance so we have to wait on a patch from Microsoft as well as one from AMD. 

Let's wait patiently for Microsoft to introduce all this promising addition via their hardware computers to minimize the bugs that has been going on around it for a while now.