Register Now
StaceyPowers

Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on the way

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/article/REybYU3Gy2InVlHmus4UC/skyrim-10th-anniversary-fan-celebration

“Current and future owners of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on any platform including Xbox Game Pass Subscribers will receive access to three free pieces of Creation Club content: Fishing, Survival Mode and even new quests with Saints and Seducers. Additionally, Skyrim Special Edition owners on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, as well as Xbox Game Pass subscribers on Xbox Series X|S will receive a free upgrade to an enhanced version on November 11 for their respective PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S systems!”

Im not sure how to feel about this new edition. I mean I would love to try the new upgrades but honestly im tired of skyrim. I bought the game 3 times already the original in 2011 , the definitive edition and the special edition on ps4. Its my favorite game of all time but its basically been the same buggy game for the past 10 years no matter how much content or updates they add. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no video game without bugs/glitches, but it shouldn't be too much, that it starts to corrupt the game or make the gameplay odd. 

Dude have you played Skyrim? Its the buggiest game ever, believe me there is such a thing as too much xD, but its a good game you should try it

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've heard many times about Skyrim, I never played it before, but I've watched several trailers about the game. It's a game that has a feature where you can command anything with some magical powers featured in the game. 

Well no not really, Its simply an RPG, swords , magic ,quests, and dragons, kinda like dungeons and dragons but there is no feature that allows you to command anything with magic unless you are modding the game.

25 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well no not really, Its simply an RPG, swords , magic ,quests, and dragons, kinda like dungeons and dragons but there is no feature that allows you to command anything with magic unless you are modding the game.

That's okay, I saw lots of users here talking same thing with you. That's where I learnt that, you can make magical commands in the game. Now I got it that, it's through modding. 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:55 PM, kingpotato said:

Dude have you played Skyrim? Its the buggiest game ever, believe me there is such a thing as too much xD, but its a good game you should try it

Yes, I have Skyrim installed via my PC, I don't see much of the bug from the game compared to what I'm seeing always from FIFA.